Glad to be here

Hchero

Not new to the boards, glad to be here. Hoping to meet some good bro’s and pick up so info to improve my workouts. PM me if you want to talk AAS or my upcoming cycle plans, or just whatever. Fuck Biden!

lineman1007

Welcome to the site. Lots of great people and info on this site. Yeah, I don't like politics, but this clown in office now is terrible. I have been around since Jimmy Carter days. Yeah, I'm an old fart

Gainz.

Welcome brother... I've never been into politics. Always been to busy with everyday life to pay attention... But... His complete lack of... Intelligence and competence is unavoidable.
For the first time in my life I am 100% certain I am smarter than the president of the u.s.a

unclem

Not new to the boards, glad to be here. Hoping to meet some good bro’s and pick up so info to improve my workouts. PM me if you want to talk AAS or my upcoming cycle plans, or just whatever. Fuck Biden!
can you give us some info on you. height, age, goals, weight, how many cycles have you done in your bbing carreer! is your diet gtg and blood work have you had it done.

unclem

fuck biden he hates steroids users he was a big reason why "operation gear grinder" got started what a fuck head. i want to tell the rest of america you wont get rid of steriods theres to much demand your only make us take something that could fuck us up physically..................

Hchero

50yo 6’2” 230-235 lbs too many cycles go list, tried almost all compounds at too high of doses, I’m no body builder, I enjoy the workouts and want my body look good enough I might could still fuck a twenty year old lmao

I love rHGH… it is THE best… caveat, Hchero is a fictional character that I live vicariously through via the interweb.