Goals/Plans/Thoughts for Cut Cycle

csancheezy

Goals for my upcoming cycle will be to get hard and vascular, getting nice fullness and also lowering some bf during cycle. I am coming in to this one at about 208 and 14% bf. This will be my second cycle, the first was a bulk. I am thinking of maybe doing a shorty and keeping it at 10wks. I am comfortable with pinning now as I did a taper with prop at the end of last cycle so the pins were more frequent,

So Im thinking maybe prop and Npp for ten weeks with a tbol kick or run var 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off during cycle.( GS said this was something he did with great results.

Some may suggest just the prop with an oral.. but the NPP is just so tempting ;)..

THoughts? Ideas? Questions? Comments?

Dolf

Cheezy a var or tbol/prop/npp cycle would be fine for you. I think you'd love that cycle and if you get your bf% to 10% or lower a mast p taper would really shine through.

strong

Cheezy, I just started a prop, npp tbol cycle. im in my first week but I will say I was able to cut down like crazy on fat my last cycle. sust/npp/var. I too tapered that cycle with prop. which made me fall in true love with prop.  That's why I put this together. I have been reading about masteron and Dolf is on point. if you get below 10% bf you will see the results. I have no experience with mast but this is what I read.

Bash

I say go with var..  If u can get legit var.. I ran that at 50mg a day for my taper and man did that bring out the detail..  I looked way bigger even tho I was lighter..  Rounder and veins everywhere. The prov helped too :) 

Bash

It's funny cause we ran our cycles during the same time.. I'm hoping they run the contest towards the end of the year so we can run the next one.. I'm looking to put on some quality mass next cycle . 

csancheezy

right behind you man, to be honest I followed your lead and read every comment in your topics and cycle log lol! Little did you know that your experience with your first cycle here was inadvertently helping me. Yeah when are you starting this next run?? Im goin to be starting towards the end of August if all goes as planned.. Dolf told me the contest was probably a no go again this time :(.. Me and you can have our own though! Im down!! Im goin shredfest this cycle man 

Bash

Haha I'm down man! Yea man thinking of running mine towards October.. End of year..  Already getting everything together. Researching proper pct and what I can add to it.. cause I really want to maintain as much as I can. I lost alot of hardness when I came off..  Which was expected. 

Row2go

totally agreed. Mast P is amazing but its better to run it on less than 10%. Will polish ur physique and tone your physique.

Mast always gives me the highest libido. Can't help myself when i'm on mast :)

csancheezy

this:

1-14 150mg test prop eod

1-12 100mg NPP eod

1-5 tbol 50mg ed  & 10-14 var 50 mg ed or var at the beginning and at the end of cycle..  idk

caber on hand as well as adex.  PCT will be 3 days after the last prop shot .. 

What ya think peeps?

csancheezy

this look to yall? I have seen someone talk about running var 2wks on / 2 wks off during his whole cycle. What are your thoughts on this? Is it not long enough for the anavar in your system to even do anything? Also have you guys dosed your anavar twice daily, I have read that the half life is about 9 hours... Would the tbol kick defeat the goals of the cycle or would it be a nice strength boost to start it off..?

livinlife

Great cycle bud! I think you will love it! The results are pretty awesome, even without the TBol. NPP was a love/hate relationship for me. Damn good stuff just hated the pin cycle. Its been a long while since I've jumped on a cut cycle but the last time I ran this type of combo (Prop, NPP) I went with 100/mg eod for each for 14 weeks keeping the ratios equal and tapering down. You can run 150/mg but either way I wouldn't go less than 100.

As for the Var, if you can find legit Var I would run it the last 4-5 weeks straight. I'm not sure in the Mast since I've never cycled it, but I've heard some good things about it when the bf% is in the single digits.

Either way way your cycle seems pretty soild and I hope to read on your success. Good luck bud! 

livinlife

Bro the results were tits! I started with about 22-23% BF, most of which was visceral fat from the scans I got. I was able to get down to about 13-14% losing both visceral and subQ fat. I did however tweak the diet and added the cardio, but thanks to the prop/npp I kept the majority of my gains. I will say I would attribute the loss of visceral to the Var though. 

livinlife

Damn it has been a long time since I ran a cut cycle like this....I was in my mid-late 20s. Reading your post makes me want to jump on another cycle hahaha.