Going out with a bang

bobby ricky

Going to finish my cycle by upping the dosage.
Just not happy with the smaller dose. Healthier it might be but I’m here for a good time not a long time 😂. I just don’t feel like I’m on steroids you know. 900 test e and 600 deca will be my next dose starting next week. I’m just not getting the results from what I consider a conservative dose.
Eating cleaner than I ever have and working harder than I ever have.
I still believe this is pretty conservative for me because my sides are pretty nonexistent from past blasting.

I have to cheat on Fridays because the guy’s I work with are so juvenile that if you don’t eat pizza or burgers they make fun of you. So to make the kids happy I will eat their shit😂.

unclem

iam the same as u bobby, i love my high dosage. tren ill keep to 3-400mg week but test e a gram for sure. good luck bobby on your cycle.

Aussie

I don’t cycle over 10 weeks on tren and 12 weeks on test. After 8 weeks you aren’t getting much benefit and going up on dose isn’t helping much if at all. Best stopping and saving the gear for next cycle.

Aussie

At the moment I’m on 500mg test a week , stoping at 8 weeks then back to trt until bloods at end of April.

HGH.to

Just not happy with the smaller dose. Healthier it might be but I’m here for a good time not a long time 😂. I just don’t feel like I’m on steroids you know. 900 test e and 600 deca will be my next dose starting next week. I’m just not getting the results from what I consider a conservative dose.
Eating cleaner than I ever have and working harder than I ever have.
I still believe this is pretty conservative for me because my sides are pretty nonexistent from past blasting.

I have to cheat on Fridays because the guy’s I work with are so juvenile that if you don’t eat pizza or burgers they make fun of you. So to make the kids happy I will eat their shit😂.
Good luck bro. Just have a bloodwork every once in a while to make sure that you do not compromise your health too much

bobby ricky

Good luck bro. Just have a bloodwork every once in a while to make sure that you do not compromise your health too much
I know in March we are going to change insurance again like we always do👎. Have to break in a new doctor again. Hay doc I’m 52 and want full blood panel done and by the way I do steroids 😂. Everything should come back good and all I have to answer for is my high test levels.
Only have around 8-9 weeks left on cycle then 4-5 weeks After that we will do blood. As long as everything comes back in the reference range I won’t have to post them and ask for help 😂

Gainz.

Just not happy with the smaller dose. Healthier it might be but I’m here for a good time not a long time 😂. I just don’t feel like I’m on steroids you know.

You already know what I'm going to say...

Gainz.

Tren train😂 all aboard and your first stop will be assault with a deadly weight bar because that guy at the gym is starring at me😂 second stop is lot’s of sleepless nights followed by delusions 😂

I'm telling you that's not gonna happen... not if you stack with mast.
600mg test, 300mg tren e, 300mg mast e. You'll feel better than ever... definitely feel like you're on steroids and you'll love the results.
I was terrified of the anger swings and delusions that can come with it. They just aren't here. I'm always in a great mood... to busy thinking about pussy to worry about who's mean mugging me. Yes a little cocky-ness definitely comes with it... but not anger. Just that feeling of superiority... but who among us that lifts doesn't have that?
Soon @JesseTX will be jumping on the tren (and mast) train.... if he doesn't get any nasty sides... then will you give it a go?

Aussie

Every day with tren.
I have an inter Club sparing day coming up. So happy I don’t have any tren at home. Now I wonder if I should take 50mg anadrol , 50mg of anavar or 20mg of superdrol before I jump in the ring 🤣🤣🤣
I know I will have 2 weeks back on trt dose before the day.

Gainz.

Every day with tren.
I have an inter Club sparing day coming up. So happy I don’t have any tren at home. Now I wonder if I should take 50mg anadrol , 50mg of anavar or 20mg of superdrol before I jump in the ring 🤣🤣🤣
I know I will have 2 weeks back on trt dose before the day.

... probably anavar. I'd be worried about cramps with the other 2

bobby ricky

I'm telling you that's not gonna happen... not if you stack with mast.
600mg test, 300mg tren e, 300mg mast e. You'll feel better than ever... definitely feel like you're on steroids and you'll love the results.
I was terrified of the anger swings and delusions that can come with it. They just aren't here. I'm always in a great mood... to busy thinking about pussy to worry about who's mean mugging me. Yes a little cocky-ness definitely comes with it... but not anger. Just that feeling of superiority... but who among us that lifts doesn't have that?
Soon @JesseTX will be jumping on the tren (and mast) train.... if he doesn't get any nasty sides... then will you give it a go?
I’ll wait for you and Jesse to finish and this blast to be over. Then after my cruise and blood work if it’s all good we will give it a go. So probably summer and it will definitely be a good time for it.
And it has to be the short half life one . Peer pressure’s a bitch 😂😂😂😂😂

Aussie

... probably anavar. I'd be worried about cramps with the other 2
I did a month of anavar recently. Got to the point taking 60mg a day I could only do 20 sit-ups then cramps hit. Stoped taking it and could do 100 strait. Now I’m doing 100 star most days but sometimes I will stop at 40 or 50 because we do them at the end of training with a partner to lock ankles.
Some times I do my 100 then keep going to help the partner finish with old man ego.
Yesterday I did 500 sit-ups as I trained morning and afternoon. The last 100 I had to stop at 20 to adjust my shorts then back into it. Can’t have my nuts fall out

Gainz.

I’ll wait for you and Jesse to finish and this blast to be over. Then after my cruise and blood work if it’s all good we will give it a go. So probably summer and it will definitely be a good time for it.
And it has to be the short half life one . Peer pressure’s a bitch 😂😂😂😂😂

Hahaha it sure is! And sweet, my next blast will be in the summer as well.
Hopefully we can all blast tren together. I know you're going to love it!

JesseTX

Got my stuff yesterday.
I'm already on test/deca/dbol for a few more weeks, then I plan to start the tren/mast...
I feel like the T-rex with the grabby stick.....UNSTOPPABLE!
not sure if you've seen that t-shirt but it's classic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230107_080903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230107_080903_Chrome.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 7