Going to cut

So in all my years of AAS use I’ve chosen not to use orals primarily because I drank too much and didn’t want any extra taxation on my liver. I gave up drinking some time ago and recently decided to go for it with Winstrol I have 50mg tabs going two a day for 100mgs total 6 weeks
First couple days honestly I could visibly see changes pumps were through the roof strength increases vascularity hardness honestly everything I’ve ever been told about it I’m seeing at week four.
Negatives
I piss 270000 times a day
I can’t sleep at all I’m an insomniac as it is but Winstrol is making it that much worse
I’m more aggravated on Winstrol than tren ever made me and I’ve used a lot of tren
My blood pressure is through the roof and I’m experiencing headaches all the time now
My sex drive is gone
I actually was contemplating throwing the towel in but I’m going to stick it out
Just my personal experience

HGH.to

100 mg/day of Winstrol is actually an extremely high dosage. Is the highest possible dosage that is used only by huge bodybuilders right before the competition. I never recommend anything over 100 mg/day and even this dosage is only for big professional pre-competing bodybuilders who have lots of experience under their belt. so yeah, as you can see, Winstrol isn't the "mild" steroid you can treat lightly.

100 mg/day of Winstrol is actually an extremely high dosage. Is the highest possible dosage that is used only by huge bodybuilders right before the competition. I never recommend anything over 100 mg/day and even this dosage is only for big professional pre-competing bodybuilders who have lots of experience under their belt. so yeah, as you can see, Winstrol isn't the "mild" steroid you can treat lightly.
I know you are right with the dosage brother and I listen to some pretty extreme dudes who engage in pretty questionable practices sometimes I knew the dose was high going in but you absolutely right Winstrol is no joke

suppsforlife

I know you are right with the dosage brother and I listen to some pretty extreme dudes who engage in pretty questionable practices sometimes I knew the dose was high going in but you absolutely right Winstrol is no joke
unfortunately that's how people abuse steroids. they're listening to extreme dudes who either don't know what they are doing, either recommend same doses they are on to beginners. But their bodies got used to steroids long time ago and they are 260 lbs. of course same doses shouldn't be applied to "virgin" bodies who are barely 150 lbs, for example

PedritoHID

unfortunately that's how people abuse steroids. they're listening to extreme dudes who either don't know what they are doing, either recommend same doses they are on to beginners. But their bodies got used to steroids long time ago and they are 260 lbs. of course same doses shouldn't be applied to "virgin" bodies who are barely 150 lbs, for example
I gained 10 lbs, I'm 160 I'm not a virgin alright...

Like I said I knew the dose was high going in I’m definitely not a beginner I just wanted to share my experience at that dosage as I like reading peoples experience/ side effects etc at any dosage

bobby ricky

I wish I was A virgin again 😂. Heading into 2nd week of winstrol at 40 mgs per day in 2 doses. Acne on forehead already. Muscles feel harder for sure and some strength.

I wish I was A virgin again 😂. Heading into 2nd week of winstrol at 40 mgs per day in 2 doses. Acne on forehead already. Muscles feel harder for sure and some strength.
Oh I forgot to list my acne! Acne all over my back and on my neck Winstrol is definitely no joke

suppsforlife

I gained 10 lbs, I'm 160 I'm not a virgin alright...
then you can start 300 mg of winstrol absolutely without any worries :ROFLMAO:
Like I said I knew the dose was high going in I’m definitely not a beginner I just wanted to share my experience at that dosage as I like reading peoples experience/ side effects etc at any dosage
yep I got that. I just wanted to give the comparison in case there's someone lurking around and thinking about jumping on high winstrol dosage "to get lean fast"
overall love it?

then you can start 300 mg of winstrol absolutely without any worries :ROFLMAO:

yep I got that. I just wanted to give the comparison in case there's someone lurking around and thinking about jumping on high winstrol dosage "to get lean fast"

overall love it?
I’m like that kid you say hey that’s hot don’t touch! I need to burn myself before it makes any sense 😂 also I’ve been using the same suppler for ten years and he only has them in 50s I’m really liking the looks of the suppliers here and their variety of products in different mgs I’m really happy I found you guys 👊

PedritoHID

I’m like that kid you say hey that’s hot don’t touch! I need to burn myself before it makes any sense 😂 also I’ve been using the same suppler for ten years and he only has them in 50s I’m really liking the looks of the suppliers here and their variety of products in different mgs I’m really happy I found you guys 👊
The sources here are amazing brother, I've bought from a couple of them and I got the item before 5 days.

I'm buying from the active ones, so far nothing but great experiences.

The sources here are amazing brother, I've bought from a couple of them and I got the item before 5 days.

I'm buying from the active ones, so far nothing but great experiences.
Good deal bro the products look amazing too and almost all are in stock since covid my guy is always running out of shit !

Mikeyz206

while this is true

yes, it is liver toxic and yes, you would need liver protection with Anavar

for the last 6 weeks sounds great.

Winstrol is a much powerful cutting oral than Anavar. If you already used Anavar and want to "get to the next level" then you could try Winstrol. it would increase strength levels more than Anavar does and would "dry you out". To the point that your joints are becoming dry. Winstrol is much liver toxic than Anavar, but is doing a much better job at cutting cycles
Perfect answer in my opinion!