Going to cut

bobby ricky

Started cruising and going to start cutting on feb1st. Always used anavar and it works great. Want to know if anyone has used winstrol? Want to know what you think of it and compare it to anavar.

HGH.to

it’s one of the least toxic compounds.
while this is true
Is it liver toxic? Would I need any liver protection pills?
yes, it is liver toxic and yes, you would need liver protection with Anavar
I used 50 mg per day , 25 in morning 25 in afternoon. Works great.
for the last 6 weeks sounds great.
ant to know what you think of it and compare it to anavar.
Winstrol is a much powerful cutting oral than Anavar. If you already used Anavar and want to "get to the next level" then you could try Winstrol. it would increase strength levels more than Anavar does and would "dry you out". To the point that your joints are becoming dry. Winstrol is much liver toxic than Anavar, but is doing a much better job at cutting cycles

HGH.to

Any liver supplement you can find. You can get it online or at the nearest supplements store. Liv-52, N2Guard, Milk Thistle are just examples. as far as dosage goes, you can use twice the dosage written on the bottle

Pedrito0906

Any liver supplement you can find. You can get it online or at the nearest supplements store. Liv-52, N2Guard, Milk Thistle are just examples. as far as dosage goes, you can use twice the dosage written on the bottle
Thank you!

Pedrito0906

while this is true

yes, it is liver toxic and yes, you would need liver protection with Anavar

for the last 6 weeks sounds great.

Winstrol is a much powerful cutting oral than Anavar. If you already used Anavar and want to "get to the next level" then you could try Winstrol. it would increase strength levels more than Anavar does and would "dry you out". To the point that your joints are becoming dry. Winstrol is much liver toxic than Anavar, but is doing a much better job at cutting cycles
I just started Anavar, 25mg morning, 25mg evening. I'm going to start liver support as well.... We'll see how well it works...

bobby ricky

Winstrol is on the way, 20 mg per pill . What do the seniors think about dosage?
Going for 600 test cyp and 300 deca per week.
Slight Calorie deficit.

suppsforlife

mostly sounds like a bulking cycle rather than cutting. lol. but again, it all depends on what you're aiming for and how you respond to it

bobby ricky

I don’t hold any water at those doses. My arms legs and abs are vascular so I don’t know what to say, I’m the most vascular guy at my gym. I’m currently loosing 2 lbs per week from my bulk but am looking for some extra help and some hardness and dryness. I used anavar last year and worked great but I wanted to try winstrol this summer. The two injectables will give me fullness while the winstrol will tighten and cut me up. So what do you think my winstrol dose should be?

suppsforlife

So what do you think my winstrol dose should be?
Should I start at 60 mgs per day?
no, 60 mg a day sounds too much for someone who never used Winstrol. I would say you should go with 30 mg/day and stay on this dosage for a week. If you feel fine, increase to 50 mg/day for a few more weeks. Why specifically "60"? did you get 20 mg/tablet?
Winstrol is very liver toxic and can hurt your PR's in heavy lifting since is drying out joints! Be careful with it.

EMachine

Winstrol is a great cutting agent, however it is liver toxic and that needs to be taken into consideration when designing a cycle. I think you would do more than fine with 50 mgs of winstrol per day. This is one product that I'm very careful with, especially at our age Bobby. It will dry you up and you might experience joint pain..so adjust the dosage according to how you feel. Also, take Omega-3 with it. Deca will help you with these symptoms though.

Your cycle looks like a bulking cycle to me, but if it works for you...keeps doing it.

bobby ricky

Thank you, yes pills are 20 mg ea. I take glucosamine and other joint meds and deca has changed my life and it will be included. Plus I drink over A gallon of water A day. I will watch for dry joints and lower dose if need be.

Pedrito0906

Thank you, yes pills are 20 mg ea. I take glucosamine and other joint meds and deca has changed my life and it will be included. Plus I drink over A gallon of water A day. I will watch for dry joints and lower dose if need be.
Keep us posted Bobby, Winstol is something I would like to try in the future.