Good News

blastthru23

Man, we are all lucky fuckers to this SF character in our corner, but, imagine in person, dude is blessed, and he met the challenge which must have taken some serious heart 

SemperFi

Way off subject but I was just reading tonight in my insomnia and here are the things that stuck out-

“The secret of getting successful work out of your trained men lies in one nutshell—in the clearness of the instructions they receive.” 

“Do not press a desperate enemy.”

“If rewards are immoderate, there will be expenditure that does not result in gratitude; if punishments are immoderate, there will be slaughter that does not result in awe.” 

- Sun Tzu

"Happiness isn't in pursuing novelty—it's in sticking to commitments and being able to focus on one thing." - Proverbs

“Live in such a way that even if given another opportunity to live your life all over again, you would still choose to live it exactly the same way that you are living your life now.” ― William B. GiraoEnjoy Life: The Message of Ecclesiastes

SEMPER FI

wonderpunk24

That’s so great to hear, SF. Such a great achievement. And I totally agree with strong... there are moments when it’s time to raise your head and accept other people’s praise and validation. It‘s very much within my character to humble, even self-deprecating at times... I find that it’s even more challenging to accept a pat on the back. So pat yourself on the back, brother! You fuckin’ did something phenomenal, and you did it for the success of another! You are the fucking man.

strong

Blast, I guarantee there will be a time in your life when you wish you could get up and go to work. You will wish people needed you like they need you now.  I love to learn from sane older men. Almost every one of them says:  I wish I was needed more, im bored out of my mind...  Work and production is awesome... Nothing Beats working...

I know you know this. You work, workout, Take care of your daughter, spend time here as a mod.  

SemperFi

You nailed it and spoke truth StarBuck. Thanks for that and I will accept all praise and be grateful for it.

From me to you buddy....

[[{"fid":"37074","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Godsmack - Speak","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

strong

Simply awesome video..... That is who I am... Cars, bikes, burning rubber and just all out danger... 

Did you see the tongue on that girl in the beginning.... Damn....

Blaster, Disregard my above post about work. I'll be watching this video....

SemperFi

X2 Blaster. I am going to watch it again also.... Want to see what all the fuss is about with the tongue.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I'm a music junkie...This one should get you more than pumped. If it don't you must be dead! ;)

[[{"fid":"36586","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Texas Hippie Coalition - Turn It Up","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

That video was filmed at the clubhouse in good ol Dallas TX. Owned by Vinnie Paul from Pantera. I’ve been to that motherfucker I can’t count how many times. The Black light shower show with glow in the dark paint is a showstopper. good fuckin memories. it’s a free for all, but if you even begin to get too drunk and fuck with the girls, you’re done for.. Top shelf tail

BobbyO190

+2 to Strong for an earlier comment.

I love someone else supporting work! I love work!  I was raised in a "cat's in the cradle..." generation that said 'no one ever said on their death bed that they wish they had worked more"   I have always said bull crap to that. Work is awesome. Production rules. Find your calling and fulfil that - kids are great. Make time for them but if they see themselves as all that matter, well those kids often turn into lousy adults. 

Not to mention success is fun and spending money is real fun.