Good News

SemperFi

Good News...

Some of you know I began doing personal training on the side awhile back. I am pleased to announce a young man who put his trust in me from the beginning placed first in novice and second overall in mens physique. It was his very first competition! I was sky high and he was so humble. You would not have believed how congratulatory he was to the gentleman who took first overall. The guy deserved to win... his core was popping.

I am not taking the credit because this kid works HARD.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

+3 

You should be SKY HIGH, your one hell of a man , alot of ppl get you c9nfused because you are a rigorously stright shooter ...but your goal is have all excel)   

Im happy for you bro  ,great work 

JdDaniel01

You are truly an encyclopedia of knowledge buddy. It sounds like he is soaking it up like a sponge. As the Chili Peppers once said.. “give it away, give it away, give it away now”. 

siegmund

You need to be up to 50 points to +  

SO here is 3 to help get you there , your a good solid source always here   

SemperFi

Thanks to everyone for the positive support. I try to be a very humble person but in this case my pride swelleth (old english?) and I could not be more proud the work that this kid is willing to put in to be the best at what he does. I would like to mention that he is 100% natural and we received a lot of help in prep and posing from my friend who is a IFBB pro. He deserves a shout out as well because he donated his time. Its incredible the brotherhood that this sport has. Although there is a competitiveness and a lot of arrogance the majority of the athletes are more than willing to help where help is needed and wanted.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Sieg and Blaster you are wasting your time.... Source reps cannot gain karma for obvious reasons. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Either that or they trained their members well. ;) +3 for our moderators.

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” - Sun Tzu

SEMPER FI

strong

Its great to be humble but when you reach certain achievements its time to gloat... For me, Its actually better to see someone I've helped succeed over my own achievements. I am proud to be your friend, You are the most solid man I have never met... But I will...…….

I like Metals response... The young man is lucky to have you in his corner... OK, Back to work...