GOOD PEPTIDES?

tireguy1983

What would be a good peptide would be good to take with test prop and var. I have been reading a lot about them but I have never messed with them and kinda confused when it comes to them.

Nytex

Test p and var is a nice lean gains cycle, I hate to sound like a broken record but IMO the only pep worth doing there is IGF1-LR3 dosed at 100mcg ED for 7 weeks

Kfizzle

Take 100-150mcg 3 times a day minimum. Soon as u wake up, right after last set working out, and right before bed. Wait 30 min if u can before eating after injection.  Or 1 hr after eating to take injection.  I've been running this combination for 4 weeks now and having all of the sides I had when running hgh.  Hands and fingers numb like crazy when I wake up..waking up lean,hair and nails growing faster than normal. Think I'm gonna need my wedding band resized ... again! Last run with hgh i went up 1.5 ring sizes and half a shoe size. Same brand of shoes yes. 

Nytex

well 1st off I think site enhancement is B.S. anyway, that doesnt work . I would think  the shorter acting version of igf  might  get more billing as thought to do that.

With The increase in intensity of pumps and vascularity IGF blows ghrp2 out of the water . I have had many many guys run IGF in their cycle and as PCT and yet to hear anyone do anything less than rave about it.  Where as GHRP Ive gotten the " eh " comment.

To each his own I suppose but IMO theres no comparison . Oh and if the site enhancement thing worked, dont you think thered be a lot of johnny holmes out there lol

Nytex

Kfiz Im curious as to whether you have actually run these peps we are talking about or just reasearched ?  I know what you are saying by the research, but promise you from actual experience that site enhancement does not work

Kfizzle

Scroll down a little and I talk about what I am running. No I have not ran the igf lr3, I am taking slin so I would assume that would be pointless to take. I was just speaking on what I read about lr3 that it is supposed to be site specific and the des isn't.  

EDIT* I may have those ass backwards after reading more into the difference,  either way no I have not used either but at same time I was not saying that I believe in site enhancement by local injections, sorry for the confusion.  

Nytex

Yep I saw below the peps you are running now, I was just curious if you ever tried IGF and if the site enhancement worked for you.

Apex Peptides

Thanks for the invite everyone. I just don't want to breach any site rules, or send the wrong message. This board has a bunch of knowledgeable members that regularly chip in to help each other out...that's awesome!  

I feel that everyone who commented was certainly right on the money. Here's my .02:

I would recommend mod grf 1-29 stacked with either ghrp2 and/or ipamorelin. If you're going to run 12 weeks or less, I'd stack the mod grf with ghrp2, if you're going to run them longer than 12 weeks I'd run the mod grf stacked with ipamorelin or HGH-FRG 176-191.
Either stack I would dose at 100mcg each 2-3x/day, preferably 3 but 2 will work. Do not eat 30 mins pre or post inject.
If you can get script hgh and have the cash for it then I would run that instead.  If not, the stacks I mentioned would be the equivalent to a low-mild dose GH protocol and I've seen blood work that proves this theory several times.

The main advantage by using peptides is that GHRH/GHRP peptide hormones sold by REPUTABLE peptide sources are legitimate.....the same certainly can't be said about the quality of value HGH polypeptide hormones in the 2015 marketplace.... HGH is faked soooo often. That being said, I still wouldn't order peptides from a source that doesn't offer HPLC/MS testing results. 

Don't forget about HGH-FRAG 176-191 or GHRP-6 though! Those are also very helpful. I think GHRP-6 and MOD GRF 1-29 is almost a must during PCT. It really helps boost appetite and helps prevent the dreaded "loss of gains" in the PCT blues.

Thanks again guys/gals!

Nytex

Very nice and thank you for the input here. I can understand your caution to getting in to it, but your knowledge outweighs any impression you are trying to push any products IMO.

I dig what you are saying, but for me personally GHRP6 is something I dont ever want to run. I litteraly can not stop eating when I take the stuff. For the most part I am only in to lean gains, never ever bulk so thats why I shy away from a compound that keeps my head in the refridge 23/7 LOL

Outlawthing

Thanks for chiming in apex  your input is valued So where is your head the other hour nytex I bet I can guess. Your still eating something......lol