Good stuff

blastthru23

i just want to take a moment to say that I'm super digging the new members who have been active around here lately. Its inspiring and really nice to see. Thanks to all of you new active members, I appreciate your involement :)

siegmund

X2 blast im loving it also ,,  were growing and to me in seems like mature good solid. , want to learn and contribute.   So im giving them all  +3.  

strong

Its great to see. Lets remember to have their back.. I have been wrapped up in working on myself and slowed my involvement..  I've been lurking but haven't been productive.. 

SemperFi

We can't have enough member involvement and it is great to see. As much as we like seeing the old faces drop in on occassion it is great to hear from a new perspective of a new member. Thank you to everyone for your insights, questions and opinions!

SEMPER FI

Unknown22514

Yeah, it will definitely be especially great once the new site comes. I really believe that will help sustain a consistent and thriving membership.

Dolf

It's great to see the good new crop of members. My door is always open, so don't hesitate to pm me if needed. Unfortunately my locomotive has an inward facing camera with a cell phone detector, so I'm unable for the short future to get on as much as I'd like.

bigjerseyd

Is that Dolf's gain train or literally a locomotive? I sat for a bit contemplating if it was some deep metaphor for keeping your self accountable but then just kinda figured you drive a train Hooahh

BobbyO190

As one of the newer members thanks guys.

I know I goof at times but it's fun to be part and to give back - especially when so much is so freely given.  

For what it's worth to any other new guys, it can be a bit intimidating but jump in and share. Then don't get your feelings hurt if it seems like your thoughts got pooh poohed....We are not at (look above for names) their level but heck, how else we gonna get there :)

I know I like seeing all the different concepts questions and ideas. Looking forward to the new site.

Blacklabeldc10

Yeah thanks for having us new members. I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say its nice to have somewhere to go for advice without some prick bashing you. With these high test levels I don't do so well with that sort of thing lol. I love this MG family and stay on here constantly all day to read while I'm on down time at work from 6 am -5 pm daily. Yall senior members are much appreciated also. Thank yall!