Good to be back

Hello everyone. Been out of the game awhile recovering from a back injury (and age). Been back lifting since January and thinking of progressing with a lil Test. What else yall think would stack good wit Test to cut some bodyfat, other than the dreaded cardio and diet. Already eat clean, but cardio could be a lil better. TIA

Whats up b2p. Like you I had bac/neck surgery years ago. Its a slow process but youll bounce back in no time. Muscle has a good memory. Sounds like you already got the fundamentals down to trim down; diet and cardio. Of course Test is always a "chosen one" when it comes to PEDs. As far as cutting fat, people have different opinions; the same as Test E or C, Tren E or V. But, ultimately, it comes down to Win, Anavar and Clen. Really a trial and effort on your part is whats best. If you need any help or if I can help you in anyway, let me know, please

Yes, I will say that me being limited in my weight lifting activity my forearms n calves were the best theyve been in a while; thats about all i could exercise. You mentioning clen i had forgotten all about that. From what ive seen, there seems to be some good solid sources here.

HGH.to

welcome man! as much as I can understand, it's not your first cycle? Also, are you on TRT or planning to PCT? What are your stats? age?

Im 38, im about 6'1" 210lbs. been active in sports most of my life, until an auto accident. Yes, Ive used a few cycles before; just the typical Test, Dbol, DEca, nolva. Ive aalways been on the slender but toned side. Good thing is i can eat about what I want. But being as inactive as i have been, i have put on some weight in the midsection. I do know that will start to tone with increased activity. Just weighting for the Drs green light. Trying to do everything right with the surgery, i dang sure don wont to F up and have to have anyother one bcause of my stupiduty.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Welcome, fuck cardio.

I do zero cardio and I'm around the 7-8% mark.

Gear that induces lipolysis like Tren, Winstrol and Anavar would help alongside the Test. And Masteron would help too, good for conditioning as you lean up and helps with maintaining a healthy libido and positive mental state.

Tren is just about the worst non-designer steroid you can use, it's bad for you in many ways. Orals are less bad for you, the toxicity level of them is often over estimated, but using too much will make you feel fucking terrible.

You could be on Test and Mast long term though, not to say side effect free, you could still start shedding hair. But probs won't grow tits.

HGH.to

Just watch out for what you're eating and how much. continue remaining active. slowly add gear such as test alone or test with some cutting compounds for reducing fat to boost the efficacy of dieting and working out. you'll get there ;)

Welcome, fuck cardio.

I do zero cardio and I'm around the 7-8% mark.

Gear that induces lipolysis like Tren, Winstrol and Anavar would help alongside the Test. And Masteron would help too, good for conditioning as you lean up and helps with maintaining a healthy libido and positive mental state.

Tren is just about the worst non-designer steroid you can use, it's bad for you in many ways. Orals are less bad for you, the toxicity level of them is often over estimated, but using too much will make you feel fucking terrible.

You could be on Test and Mast long term though, not to say side effect free, you could still start shedding hair. But probs won't grow tits.
Same here. But while I was recovering from back injury, about all i could do was walk, ex bike. forearms n calves. Forearms n calves Ididnt mind so much, but cardio i dispise it as much as i do my ex.

suppsforlife

I actually enjoy cardio at times. But to be honest, I always think: what's the point of it? :D I never get sore the next day so I think I've done nothing :D
i think test E is underdosed..............
with all due respect unclem, what does it have to do with what we're talking about here? :D