Good winny cycle

Bowser88

What's a good winstrol cycle for cutting...I know cutting starts with your diet...but for a winstrol cycle what would be the best to get muscle while looking lean and burning body fat...I'm not saying I'm going to do this cycle anytime soon I just want the knowledge for further down so I can do it right and I appreciate all the advice I've already been given

D

Deleted member 45086

Winny is a strong steroid. Great strength gains and sheds water. Can be very debilitating on joints. Has a half life of 9hours so taking it twice daily is best.
Test 300 week, 150 twice a week.
Winny 20 mg twice a day for 4-6 weeks.
Liver support is needed.
Caution, if you have bad knees, ankles, carpal tunnel, ect . it will make you hurt, just being honest. Personally I'm a fan of winny but 4weeks at 20-40mg is all I can stand due to carpal tunnel. Main reason many go with anavar instead.

Bowser88

Ok so how would I run it just start with the test and then the last 4 weeks run the winny? And then is the pct about the same ? and damn the joint pain sounds shitty does it at least go away once ur off it?

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok so how would I run it just start with the test and then the last 4 weeks run the winny? And then is the pct about the same ? and damn the joint pain sounds shitty does it at least go away once ur off it?
Yeah PCT should be the same. You could run a normal test cycle with test e or c for 10-12 weeks or you can run a shorter 6 week cycle with test prop and winny, just requires every other day injections. Yeah the joint pain goes away. If you are worried about joint problems just go with anavar for 6-8 weeks at 25 mg in am and pm.
Examples.
Test e 150mg Monday and Thursday. 12 weeks
Winny last 4-6 weeks 20-25mg am and pm.

Test prop 100mg eod.
Winny 20-25 am and pm.
Run both 6weeks.

Test e 150 Monday and Thursday 12 weeks.
Var 25mg am and pm last 6-8 weeks.

Like I said these are examples you can adjust the dosages just don't exceed 100mg daily on the orals but 50/day should be plenty.

Bowser88

Ok thanks man I might say fuck it and just throw the winny in at the end of this cycle...just to see what it adds I just wanna add something I feel like...I wanna do tren sooo bad from what I hear about it but I'ma wait on that sense everyone seems to really advise against it

HGH.to

@Bigbelly explained it perfectly. listen to him.
everyone seems to really advise against it
we actually don't. it's just the fact that tren is the "next level" steroid. it could be too much. if you haven't tried the "milder" ones, why would you got straight to the "heavy" ones, especially because milder steroids are very likely to help you achieve your goals, when you're not competing and are a beginner.

Bowser88

Ya I understand the tren just sounds sooo fire lol the results just seem ridiculous but I'ma hold of on it for awhile till I get more experience...but with the winny would 20mg a day work for first time using it? 10mg n morning and 10mg at night? Or would that be pointless?

suppsforlife

Ok cool

Would 40mg be better though?
the higher the dosage and the stronger an anabolic steroid is - the better results. but the higher chances of nastier side effects too. so yeah, 40 mg would be better in terms of results, but it's likely to be too much for a beginner. start at 20 mg