Got covid on tren cycle should i lower the dosage

Vart

Im on my third week of 100mg tren a 100mg masteron and 100mg test prop and should i lower the dosage by half for a week untill i can lift again? I only have 5 weeks of this and immedielty after this tren a at 200mg a week and 300mg test e for another 5 weeks.

D

Deleted member 45086

Im on my third week of 100mg tren a 100mg masteron and 100mg test prop and should i lower the dosage by half for a week untill i can lift again? I only have 5 weeks of this and immedielty after this tren a at 200mg a week and 300mg test e for another 5 weeks.
First of all I am curious on how often you are taking your tren, test, mast. Secondly I hope this isn't your first cycle. Third and last thing is how do you know you will not be able to lift for a week or how do you know that you will be able or feel like lifting after exactly a week?.

Vart

First of all I am curious on how often you are taking your tren, test, mast. Secondly I hope this isn't your first cycle. Third and last thing is how do you know you will not be able to lift for a week or how do you know that you will be able or feel like lifting after exactly a week?.
I have a mix of 50mg/ml each and inject 0,3ml daily plus 0,2ml test e
I cant go outside for a week and i know that i will be ok at that time, also crashed my estrogen by mistake with amirdiex so i hope that recovers quick.

D

Deleted member 45086

I have a mix of 50mg/ml each and inject 0,3ml daily plus 0,2ml test e
I cant go outside for a week and i know that i will be ok at that time, also crashed my estrogen by mistake with amirdiex so i hope that recovers quick.
Yeah you probably won't need arimidex. You aren't taking much test plus the mast works as a mild estrogen blocker. I would just inject every other day for the week you are off just to keep your levels from going away completely.

Vart

you know you get around 17 mg of each per day? that's around 120 mg a week which is really not that much
have you previously used steroids?
Ye i know thats not that much im upping the tren to 200mg in 2 weeks for a 10 week cycle, this is my second cycle