Got my bloods back....

ESmetalhead

Before I started my T was 559 and free T was 2.1%  and estradiol was 24

after 11 weeks of 75 mg twice a week : my T is at 1280 and Free T at 266.6

My estradiol high at  at 85!  how should I go to get that lower?  This would explain the acne Ive been getting

Should I lower my dose? other wise I'll be taking an ai indefinitely and what are the long term effects of that?  Maybe lower my dose of test and add in a low does of something less androgenic?

Otherwise I don't feel much different perhaps because of the high estrogen.  I've put on about 8-9 lbs and have gotten stronger for sure.  Recovery from workouts is the most notable and beneficial aspect of the TRT for me 

I had a comprehensive test done everything is good but as before my TRT my Thyroid is off I suspect it always has been.  T3 uptake is high at 37 % should be between 22-35% while me T4 is low at 4.1L should be 4.5-12

I'd love any input you guys can share, works been crazy so I cant check super often.

Oh and I had the test done though https://www.health-tests-direct.com/ it was affordable and fast.

Dolf

1100 is the high end of normal, so yes you are a bit high. I like mine in the 900 to 1000 range as does my new doctor.

As for an ai I'd check your bloods again if you decide to go below 1100. If your e2 is still high you could start with 12.5mg aro twice per week.

ESmetalhead

Thanks Dolf! yeah I think if I lower my dose just a little it my lower my E2 a lot.  Getting my thyroid in line might make me feel more energetic better overall

Dolf

Just keep in mind home brewed gear can vary from vial to vial, so it's harder to keep more accurate steady blood levels. If only there was a home test kit to check mg strength of our gear.

SemperFi

Thanks for posting Metalhead. +2

I am thinking that lowering your dose may not be enough to get your E2 in range. So keep an eye on it and follow Dolf's advice on the Aro. It's a game of experience and you are getting there slowly. It took my ND 6 months to get everything dialed in perfectly.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Quit being so hormonal.... you little e2 bitch. With the free T of a genetic freak. ;) 

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Metalhead,

I would suggest waiting 6 weeks before your next lab work. Especially since you are considering more than one variable at a time. Most often my ND will stick to adjusting one variable at any given time and allow that single change to take full effect.

The half life of TestC is 8 days which will provide you with a steady state in 40 days. The half life of Aro is 1 day (adex 2 days) and will be in a steady state in 5 days. When we make adjustments to our testosterone treatment it will take time for those adjustments to take full effect.

The basic principle of a steady state is 5x the half life.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

Thanks SF I'm going to lower to about 50mg every 2 days and see how it feels. Its not much but I'm recovering from my workouts like never before.   Once I get things dialed in I'll see about adding something else down the road

swolesam

150mg ew Test is def a SUPER LOW dose of T.  How you reached 1280 ng/dl is a mystery to me, and the only thing i can think of is your gear is way overdosed. Either that or you're androgen receptors are super reactive to Test. And since you say your T is homemade, im leaning towards that your T is overdosed bro.

1280 total T is not that high. I keep mine between 1000 - 1500 ng/dl on TRT, thats MY PERSONAL sweet spot to feel super good, and not loose ANY muscle, as a matter of fact adding slow & steady. My E is always under 25, but im always using AI either Adex 0.5 mg 2 times a week, and Aro 12.5mg once or twice per week depending on how i feel. You def need AI, above 60 is unhealthy, and remember prolactin & E have a balance together, so i bet your prolactin could be elevating to balance with your elevated E. Not a good situation. 

Make sure to get comprehensive lab works if you plan on taking my advice and keeping your Test level 1000-1500 ng/dl, you want to make sure EVERYTHING ELSE is fine and running well. Only problem i have is elevated Cholestrol, but im knocking it down with supplements & ACV daily.

So my advice to you is to not lower your 150mg ew Test, maybe try getting Pharma Test from a reliable source and run it at same dosage for a few weeks and get blood work, that'll give you an honest read of what your T levle is @ 150 mg ew.

ESmetalhead

Thanks Swole! Using pharma gear to gear levels where you want them. that's good advice for anyone starting TRT themselves.  I got this from a good source but I bet it is overdosed.  I did get a comprehensive test done and prolactin is in range at 5.5

This is my first use in 20 years back then I used higher amounts not by much though and I never got the acne that I did recently. The acne is small and didn't show up till week 8-9 I would guess. 

I wonder what long term use of Adex or Aro have on a person, if any?

swolesam

acne could be just cause of the E, and lowering that could resolve it. Now, im thinking you might want to check the DHT levels too, if these are high for long time, you can aggravating your hairline, i.e hair loss.

ive been using AI (as needed) for more than 10 years now, no issues (that i know of), but if i grow horns i will let you know though ;) LOL jk

I mean you're not guna go crazy on AI usage, use minimalistic approach, the least AI needed to get your E midrange normal. nothing crazy bro.