Great Protein mix with amazing taste!!

swolesam

I always try to get in 1.5g of protien for every pound of lean body mass. I weight about 231 lbs now, and about 13% body fat or maybe a little less. So i try to take in ~ 310g protein per day. I drink at least 1 gallon of water per day. So thats alot of protein to get in on the daily! So i resort to 2 protein shakes daily to supplement my protein needs. I wanted to share a beautiful protein mix that i discovered from trial & error, and its def my ATF GO TO protein shake for the last 2 weeks now.

2 Protein powders: SYNTHA-6 Banana protein + QUEST Peanut butter protein 

I simply throw 1 scoop of each in my shaker and shake/agitate it, no blender needed. Works like a charm, dissolves smooth & tastes GREAT !!

Folks, be warned, i do have a peculiar taste & it might not be for everybody :) !! If you have protien mixs that you think highly of & would like to share with us, please do it !!

SharonKY

I drink this....and its great!!!

[[{"fid":"29176","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

swolesam

sharon - that looks delish! I almost always add Instant Coffee to my protein shake since Instant Coffee is free & it mixes EZ with just cold water.

I looked this product in your hand up on amazon, the ingredients look great - 1st ingredient Protein Isolate! nice. The price is super expensive though! ~ 14 servings for $28 , so about 2$ per serving. Thats pricey right? Do you have a way to get them in bulk or something like that?