Grooming

BobbyO190

This is purely for fun! And it's quite in here, we need something going on so please forgive me if this is too silly. 

OK: Background. I am a hairy dude. I even like it, back, shoulders …. only thing not covered in fur is my head. The one place I wish was covered. 
So this weekend out by the pool my wife was shaving my head down to the base with the electric hair cutter thing...once a month without fail for the 'ring'.   And she thought it would be fun to do my back and shoulders as well.

Heck it looked good. A lot better than I expected.

So here is my question:

A) do you groom or just let the body hair go and grow as it will?

B) If you do groom are you a toe to neck guy or just sections? 

C) Do you shave? Trimmer only? Wax? (Heck ever tried wax? It looks painful) or long term stuff like electrolysis?

D) How often?

Alpha Omega

LoL, this is going to be good. Lets see who's crazy ass gets wild with this!

Me:

B. Less hair the better, specially during the summer, even the crack

I use a trimmer if its been a minute keeping everything in-line (you know, life getting in the way) then I use an electric shaver, then finish with a razor to "tiddy" it up.

Most "sections" dont need to be done daily, so on average just a touch-up every few days.

XxPhoenixX

Trim, I'd have to say yes.  Just sections.  I'm a very hairy dude so I got to work it like a damn landscaping company.  lmao.

Cut, mow, trim, blow and go. I've tried using my wifes epilator, it works, but man does it make you bust a move you didn't know you even had!  All time fave is a good clean straight razor, back when I competed.

Summer I do it more often, winter I just beast mode the fuck out of it. 

btw- totally awkward, but fuck it right XD

JdDaniel01

zero body hair. Once you’ve been doing it for so long it takes like two minutes in the shower and I barely realize I do it. No razor burn or rashes. Hey, if you want the honeys to use that tongue liberally, you might as well treat them right. They tend to return the favor in my experience...

Alpha Omega

XxPhoenixX said:
</p><p>Trim, I'd have to say yes.  Just sections.  I'm a very hairy dude so I got to work it like a damn landscaping company.  lmao.</p><p>Cut, mow, trim, blow and go. I've tried using my wifes epilator, it works, but man does it make you bust a move you didn't know you even had!  All time fave is a good clean straight razor, back when I competed.</p><p>Summer I do it more often, winter I just beast mode the fuck out of it. </p><p>btw- totally awkward, but fuck it right XD</p><p>
</p><p>Blow? Damn thats talent!</p><p>Note: I suppose I had to be the 1st!?!?</p><p> </p>

blastthru23

I hope someone else is doing the blowing, but, hey, a dog licks hus balls cuz he can (I’m not that flexible, otherwise who knows)

BobbyO190

All right. Interesting and funny as heck but I am learning some stuff. Next two questions.

1) What the heck is Magic Shave Powder???

2) How do you do your back? I assume wife or similar?

SemperFi

1) Google it .... $1.93 a can at Wally World. Mix with hot water not cold. I use a credit card to scrape the hair off.

[[{"fid":"37013","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"My Secret to Magic Hair Removal","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

2) Wife does my back for me.

SEMPER FI

TKC432

My lady told me about a method called sugaring ... using some sort of sugar based paste sort of like waxing.  She claims its better ... seriously thinking about giving it a shot.  Because at the moment I am pretty much a gorilla when it comes to body hair.  Finally got the muscle mass built up and the body fat trimmed down so it would be nice to be able to really see it.  I don't know about the Magic Shave Powder there SemperFi ... you're a braver man than me my friend.  Isn't that acid based?

SemperFi

Trust me buddy it is better than that sugar based or wax treatment and pain free. My youngest daughter is an esthetician and we tried all the methods and found Magic Shave to be my go to. Good luck finding yours. Let me know if you shed tears when your gal pulls a patch off your back...The chest is even worse.... I bled! ;)))

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Damn... I am in strict keto right now. Sugar is out of the question and so are peaches and honey pots. Tacos? Now...Thats an entirely different story! ;)

SEMPER FI