Guide me!!!!

Biggskip1488

Anybody know a site that's got good chique drops? Heard great things and if you have any input on them yourself please include it as well I always value you guys advice. Wisdom is priceless!

Biggskip1488

I had an old timer friend of mine tell me it was prolly the most hardcore gear he ever ran. I'm about to run a deca test cycle then prolly test tren var. From what I heard about the drops I wouldn't mind including them in there somewhere

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Like Supps says there are much better products available. Designer steroids and novel compounds are best left alone in favour of tried and tested drugs that we know work and are (relatively) safe.

Generally with steroids, if not many people use them, there's a good reason, see below

androgenic-anabolic_ratios.png

We know anecdotally that Halo is really bad for you, and outside of specific circumstances is a shitty choice of drug.

Cheques drops out weigh Halos effects by a good margin, it would be reasonable to presume that it would be an even shittier choice of drug.

Having a brain aneurism cause you took dog steroids would be an embarrassing way to die.

I've started to turn into one of the guys I used to try to stay away from saying shit like this but I really want to dissuade you from harming yourself. By all means pump yourself full of gear, there's plenty of us that can and will advise on stuff if you ask.

Always run more test than deca or your knob will stop getting hard.

Welcome to the group.

Biggskip1488

Bro I appreciate brutal honestly I'm so glad that even though I've done my share of reading in the last year since I got introduced that I ask you guys. Because halotestin is another I've considered inquiring. And I one hundred percent agree that'd be an awful way to be remembered. What test to deca ratio should I run my test is going to be 200mg cypionate. My deca is Nakon 250. I was gonna do 2 ml test a week one deca but honestly when it comes to cycle advice typically I do exactly what gainzbandit or hgh tell me I literally trust those 2 at face value stopped fact ✔️ long ago

TotalWar

Anybody know a site that's got good chique drops? Heard great things and if you have any input on them yourself please include it as well I always value you guys advice. Wisdom is priceless!
I will PM you bro...BUT Lee is def right, avoid that shit at all costs lmao.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I use Test to Deca 5:3, but that's personal you might get ED with less deca or may be fine with more.

A good starting point would be 250mg Test 150mg deca a week.

suppsforlife

We know anecdotally that Halo is really bad for you, and outside of specific circumstances is a shitty choice of drug.

Cheques drops out weigh Halos effects by a good margin, it would be reasonable to presume that it would be an even shittier choice of drug.

Having a brain aneurism cause you took dog steroids would be an embarrassing way to die.

I've started to turn into one of the guys I used to try to stay away from saying shit like this but I really want to dissuade you from harming yourself. By all means pump yourself full of gear, there's plenty of us that can and will advise on stuff if you ask.

Always run more test than deca or your knob will stop getting hard.

Welcome to the group.
I doubt that it could be explained any better.
Bro I appreciate brutal honestly I'm so glad that even though I've done my share of reading in the last year since I got introduced that I ask you guys. Because halotestin is another I've considered inquiring. And I one hundred percent agree that'd be an awful way to be remembered. What test to deca ratio should I run my test is going to be 200mg cypionate. My deca is Nakon 250. I was gonna do 2 ml test a week one deca but honestly when it comes to cycle advice typically I do exactly what gainzbandit or hgh tell me I literally trust those 2 at face value stopped fact ✔️ long ago
trust me, Test + Deca is going to be a much better option than Cheque Drops. your friend told you that it is probably the strongest thing he ever ran, and I don't see a reason why we shouldn't believe him. The problem is that this stuff is just too powerful. so powerful that it is going to make you develop side effects (to say the least). Milder steroids such as Test and Deca are not as harsh, but trust me, still very likely to get you huge arms.
I use Test to Deca 5:3, but that's personal you might get ED with less deca or may be fine with more.

A good starting point would be 250mg Test 150mg deca a week.
(y) A good ratio is generally 3:2 Test to Deca. But as Lee said, it is personal.

Denicnut

Are you a power lifter? You’re better off with some halotestin and anavar or even 100mg of anadrol preworkout