gyno help

muscleSKY

I' m coming off my test C 1-12 weeks at 500mg/wk cycle and have gotten some gyno. I was wandering if i should order some letro since I have some puberty gyno too and it might take some of that away also. but does anyone know the dosage for letro and how long i should use it? I was going to order kalpa's letro which is 2.5mg a tab but theres only 30 tabs. what to do? thanks

lollypump

I'm no expert on letro, but I've heard that it is great in drastically reducing (though not completely) post cycle gyno. If you have gyno from puberty however, I don't think that it will help with that.
I believe 2.5mg is on the high end, as far as dosages are concerned. I also hear that it kills your sex drive. Good luck bro

kennylee

i got puberty gyno too...dats why i am taking 250mg/week of test-e and standby adex and nolva b4 i take test

Zewi

Arimdex binds to Estor but it will let go, thats why it’s a s a type-II aromatase inhibitor(just like letro but letro is 40% more effective in getting rid of estro)—Also a reminder if you are using Adex do not use Nolvadex as Nolvadex will reduce the blood plasma levels of Arimidex, it also does that to Letro also.

Understand a Type-II and Type-I aromatase inhibitor

muscleSKY

I was gonna run nolva 1-4 weeks 40, 30, 20, 20 and clomid 1-3 weeks 150 , 100, 50
so does anyone know what dose to take the letro at and for how long.

milkin

If you are absolutely positively sure that you want to run Letro then the above read gives you details on dosages. However, depending on how advanced your gyno is you may want to consider a milder protocol such as adex. Letro comes with many sides so make sure you do your homework first before jumping into it.

Zewi has a good write on AI’s for your future cycles, listed just above, and will give you greater insight on how to prevent gyno from developing while cycling. Keep us all posted on your progress since it will help others down the road too.

Eric22

I'd go .5mgs ED till problem goes away, might take about couple weeks, taper your doses down near the end.