Gyno Quest

suppsforlife

Ahh you’d be surprised. I’ve heard and seen some things! For most it’s unlikely it’ll ever be back full force but just like reversing a vasectomy, it’s possible. Obviously minus the surgery it’s more therapy done with medicine; but ancillaries and combos with HCG/HMG and “PCT” type meds it can come back to some degree
also depends on lifestyle. if a person used to have a terrible lifestyle (no workout, drugs, poor diet etc.) and been put to TRT, then "restarting" a proper lifestyle might increase those test levels naturally.

bigike23

Well its been about 2 weeks 500mg of test e and i started to see my gyno shrink that is a great feelin and vision for me! Last night had a rough one then thinking back the last week was very mildly rough if words can explain. Back to last night with maybe 3hrs of sleep body aches just couldn’t get comfortable at all and its been that and a few other things all week but working out helped atleast wit my sleep so i message a member here about it and he helped me make the decision to start taking arimidex and today I felt much better like a switch was kicked on. I dont wanna drone on but its been a hard couple of weeks for me mainly mentally but i do see it getting better so wit that i just wanna say Thanks to everyone who helped me thus far suppsforlife,biggiebill,hgh.to im gonna post more in the days to come hope to help someone with my story due to me having diabetes, weight issues, and gyno.