Gyno ?

Alexdb2022

I'm on 300 test e 3rd week in and my nipples arent puffy or tender at all, but they seem like they are getting longer. Lmao. Am I imagining things because I'm watching them too closely? 😂😂

seymour

Did you have bloodwork done pre cycle or very recently since you are concerned about issue?

3 weeks in seems a little early to be getting that though. Especially if only on 300mg per week. But, everyone is different.

My first inclination is that you're imagining it and getting yourself psyched out. However, you really need to get bloods done to see where you're estrogen is at.

Been taking an AI?

Are you extra bloated by chance? More joint pain than normal? Problems getting wood? All that can be signs of high estrogen too.

If you do get bloods done I wouldn't worry about checking prolactin because you're not on a 19nor.

But, definitely estrogen is of concern.

Alexdb2022

I did bloods befoee the cycle not long ago and I have been extra bloated but no issues getting wood that's for sure lol. I di have bad joint pain always even pre cycle though. Guess I'll have bloods done again. I haven't been taking an AI yet but I have them on hand if needed and for after my cycle.

seymour

What was your estrogen count when you had bloods done pre cycle?

If I were you I wouldn't get bloods done again RIGHT now. Being only 3 weeks in your levels are probably still adjusting. You haven't really hit a plateau so to speak. After 4-6 weeks I would say that you're blood levels would be pretty damn stable granted you had been using the EXACT same dosage each week. At that point they would remain that way until you started to wind down the cycle.

If I were you I would start taking a little bit of your AI as a precaution and closely monitor how you feel and listen to the body.

What do you use? Arimidex or Aromasin? I prefer Arimidex; however, that's totally up to individual. If it were me I would take 0.5mg Arimidex EOD for a week and then assess how I felt. If you do begin to feel better after doing this then it would be a pretty safe bet that the elevated estrogen was causing your issues. In the future I would probably take 0.5mg Arimidex ONLY on injection days. Doing this would help keep that Estrogen from getting to the level where it was currently that caused your problem (speaking in a manner as if you do take the AI EOD for a week and it DOES help the situation, then we can somewhat safely assume Estrogen was cause and then taking 0.5mg on injection days here on out)

However, there is no 100% certain way to know the cause without bloodwork.

EMachine

I'm on 300 test e 3rd week in and my nipples arent puffy or tender at all, but they seem like they are getting longer. Lmao. Am I imagining things because I'm watching them too closely? 😂😂
That’s normal! 😂 some people react differently…it will eventually subside…

Twizted

I'm willing to bet it's in your head, especially is you haven't noticed any tenderness or itching. Trust me I've been there, and so have many other.

We have it in the back of our mind that gyno is really bad and we don't want it so we constantly look at our nipples to see if anything changed. I usually ask my wife and she tells me their fine and I'm crazy.