hair growing a lot slower on steroid cycle

jasonking92

Hi guys bit of an odd one this my hair is growing A LOT SLOWER all over face head and body on this current steroid cycle (test e 700mg pw deca 400mg pw) almost stopped completely on body. used to shave face every 3rd day now its only fine hair after a week. Other than this I am feeling fine?

should I be concerned not that I am complaining having to shave less LOL

SemperFi

If you were going to be concerned what exactly would you be concerned about? Just curious... Did you research the subject before asking?

Hair growth, particularly head and facial hair, have everything thing to do with hormone levels. Particularly DHT. When we have testosterone in our system a portion of this hormone is converted to DHT. DHT will make some men grow more head and facial hair while others will grow less. If your body is less sensitive to the effects of testosterone and DHT, you will see slower beard and body hair growth patterns. An individual prone to male pattered baldness DHT will actually accelerate this condition.

I am prone to male pattern baldness and I see no difference in head or facial hair growth but... I do see an increase in body hair growth rate and my nails growth faster. Particularly when I am on a DHT derivative steroid (var, mast, primo, etc.).

Steroid use is a catch 22 concerning hair growth and the point I am making it is dependent on the individual.

Here is a recent article that you might find interesting concerning DHT and hair growth/loss-

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/68082.php

If that doesn't entertain you maybe this will..... 

[[{"fid":"37058","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Lansdowne - \"One Shot\" [Official Music Video]","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

jasonking92

I was more Just curious as it’s something I have not experienced before I had a feeling it was due to the hormones I  have Had the opposite where my hair and nails have grown faster I did look on the web but there’s so much conflicting info out there I thought it best to ask here as the info from you guys is spot on as always

strong

Dear God, Thank you for creating women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, Was this about DHT... Sorry...

blastthru23

My nails grow thicker and faster than usual, and now I have a hairy back. Pretty damn sure it’s the DHT compound(s) since it all started when I began using them. No balding tho.

JdDaniel01

We’ve got to all be the horniest bastards on the planet. Our hormones have been so high for so long, I think we’ve passed the point of no return as far as pervertedness goes. Nothing like a whiskey drinking country girl that still finds her way to the church house on Sundays..

blastthru23

U got that right JD, perverted perfection, or maybe perfect perversion, and it’s summer time,  daisy dukes in full swing these days (thank the Gods for Daisy, and yoga pants, definitely yoga pants)

DHT: Daisy’s Hot Tushy

wonderpunk24

I love your candor, SF. Rhere have been a grip of times when I was about to post a question on here and suddenly I think: “Aw shit Semper Fi is going to ask me if I used the search function or did any of my own research.” hahaha... so I hit the books, and I’m better for it.

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"37071","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"ACϟDC - Sink The Pink","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SemperFi

I grew up being told...

1. You tell somebody, they forget.

2. You show somebody, they remember.

3. You include somebody, they understand.

Its great StarBuck that you see the difference between learning and understanding. You can teach me something all day long... but unless I understand my brain is going to kick that sh!t out like a campground outhouse on a hot summer day.

SEMPER FI

jasonking92

That's what normally happens to me especially the back hair have to get my wife to shave it lol 

but the balding on head problem is no problem (if its happening) as I have kept my head smooth since I was 30ish :)