Hair loss, how??

aquatic

No, i'm not scared haha
I'm just wondering how the hair loss happens in peoples experience. Is it just like a gradual thinning over many months or years of continual AAS useage? Or is it like say, if your disposition is to be mostly bald, then it comes out in great clumps early on?
Or something different?
At 39 and with a reasonable head of hair, slightly thin crown, i'm guessing i'm not one of those that tends towards losing it all (i have no one to compare myself to...). But i guess i'm just wondering HOW it happens, generally. And how fast.
What happend to you?

hollywood

If you are prone to hair loss, aas will aggrivate the situation further. Just like with anything. Acne as well. If you have acne aas is gonna make it worse. I have a full head of hair and have had just as much through my yrs of aas.

IRISH1

Like hllwd said. .... If it was going to happen.. it'll happen... AAS just speeds up the process (some compounds)
You can blame your mother and shitty genetics on that one. Give aas a break.. it catches enough heat from the boys in Washington ; )

pharmaton

Yeah and that happens only with DHT. With testosterone, to prevent the conversion of testo to DHT is used finasteride and dutasteride, which inibits the alpha-5-reductase enzyme which causes the conversion.