Hair loss on Test and Deca together?

GGM

I've hears that Deca is safe to use as far as hair loss. But I've read some articles that is you use finasteride and Deca together it is very bad for hair loss? What's your guys take on that subject.

Last edited:

BiggyBill

You definitely got something wrong.
Deca affects hair loss
Finasteride helps prevent hair loss
Deca = safe for hair loss, finasteride = prevents hair loss; deca + finasteride = bad for hair loss??
In the end, deca indeed is “safer” than other steroids for hair loss. Although is still capable to cause it.
In the same time, finasteride is helping to prevent hair loss. But I need to warn you that finasteride is having very nasty side effects on its own.

Maniac1130

Plus, I was under the impression that hair loss was a genetic thing? If you're prone to male pattern baldness you're going to lose some hair regardless of what you do. Does that sound right @BiggyBill ?

HGH.to

Hair loss is indeed a genetic thing.
People prone to hair loss would get it even when using the mildest steroids (or even no steroids at all).
men not prone to hair loss might not lose hair on harsher steroids, although they could still get it when using harsh steroids (for hair loss) improperly.

IronDaddy

I've hears that Deca is safe to use as far as hair loss. But I've read some articles that is you use finasteride and Deca together it is very bad for hair loss? What's your guys take on that subject.
Finasteride is what people use to prevent hair loss from occuring
Deca is among the safest for hair loss steroids

BiggyBill

Plus, I was under the impression that hair loss was a genetic thing? If you're prone to male pattern baldness you're going to lose some hair regardless of what you do. Does that sound right @BiggyBill ?
Hair loss is mostly a genetic thing. But can happen to anyone. Is just that people with such genetics are way more likely to get it.
and yes, people prone to hair loss are likely to lose their hair over time, with or without steroids - they just speed up this progress