Hair Removal

SemperFi

Ladies,

My wife and I use a product called Magic Skin Conditioning Shaving Powder with Aloe and Vitamin E. It is a product that is used by African American men to remove facial hair without causing bumps or razor burn. It has close to a 100 year proven history.

From personal experience it is very effective without the chemical burn that we get from other products on the market and is very cost effective. 

It comes in powder form and is mixed with water. Mixing is time consuming as it takes 5 to 10 minutes to get the powder to absorb the moisture. We mix it to the constancy of runny pancake batter. Spread the mixture on the area and let set for 8-15 minutes. It will dry. 

To remove the hair remoisten the treated area and remove using a PLASTIC straight razor or credit card using enough pressure to remove the hair.

NOTE- Test a small area to ensure you do not have a negative reaction.

Here is where we get ours at an affordable cost-

amazon.com/gp/product/B00GMQ2VGC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/product/B00BWB5YU2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Need to try this out. I get razor bumps on my chest and abdomen like crazy sometimes. I recently started using my wifes shaving cream for her legs and not pressing so hard with the razor and it has helped but this sounds better.

Mleblanc

Have any of you guys and gals tried a product called Coochie Cream?  It was designed for sensitive areas as the name says, anyways Im sharing it because it works great for razor burn or ingrown hairs. I thought Id share with yall. 

Dolf

I used to have horrible issues with razor bumps on my chest. I started doing this, and rarely get even a single bump anymore.  https://musclegurus.to/forum/general-interests/mens-health/120053-razor-bump-prevention

Mleblanc

Shaving tip i just learned is, rub deodorant on the area. Also I started using a double edge razor like I use on my face. Its single bladed. And definitely works great on sensitive areas.  But I tried the deodorant thing with with a multi blade razor and most definitely did wonders. Hope this helps 

Little K

Nothing beats waxing in my book. I've used the Coochie Cream products before, the shaving lotion and the after-shave protective mist. They work well and smell amazing (multiple fragrances to choose from) but I hate shaving. I love the prolonged smooth time I get in between waxes.

That said, waxing is very costly and requires commitment. The second you shave in between waxes, you start all over. So I'm going to give Semp's idea a try this coming season.

Mleblanc

No after you shave just a light coat. You dont have to rub it in.  Like for instance i use secret ( lady deordorant)  so I just pass it on shaved body part after i dry real good.  Hope this helps 

swolesam

does any of this have ANY PERMANENT hair removal effect?? i need to get rid of this hair permanently, i spend more than 1 hour every month doing a full body shave, but my damn hair grows too fast back in. I considered the laser hair removal, but concerned about long term effects. should i be?!

calmb4dastorm

If it were in my budget, I would have the laser hair removal. It would keep me from having to remove hair three times weekly. 

swolesam

bro, im doing whats called optimistic thinking. Hoping there is a solution AROUND laser hair removal that achieves permanent hair removal :)

Its on my to do list asap to get this done, im sick of wasting time on this.