Hair Removal

I saw an infomercial the other day at the gym while warming up on a laser light therapy to permanently remove hair. It was a little handheld one that you buy and use at home. As most of the stuff sold on there is junk, I have seen other similar products and wonder if they would work? I know a good one to buy runs a couple hundred. 

siegmund

to perm .remove hair id pay a coulple hundred all day long i cant stand shaving. and i cant you magik shave , it burns my skin. .. and im not waxing. espicially certain areas. .  

even if they had a laser that worked for months i would be happy. ..i wouldnt mind doing my head , with it. but i like a high a tight 

Hey Sieg..I am not a fan of shaving either and especially in the bikini area...that I do differently but wax is not exactly fun either. 

I am going to research this further and see what I find and maybe try it out. If i do, I def will post the outcome1

SemperFi

In my personal experience none of the personal laser units work long term or for permanent hair removal. 

SEMPER FI

SF advised that he and his wife have tried these and they do not work..so guess we are back to shaving and waxing...damn..maybe we all need to come up with a hair removal invention that works??

swolesam

i added professional laser hair removal to my to do list. There are quality places who offer 10 sessions at a discount which i think i will make use of. im soooo sick of wasting hours every month shaving my whole entire body. truely a nuisance.

i know you have to be out of the sun between these sessions, since the laser makes your skin super sensitive and you are more apt to skin cancers, so thats something to keep in mind. Another factor why i havent done this thus far, i LOVE to lay out in the sun.

Well I am thinking something has got to work. I am about to go buy a hot tub..fill the thing with wax and jump in up to my neck..that should cure any hair any where right? 

SemperFi

Professional laser treatment for hair removal on men will take several years in most cases because of the real estate that has to be done. 

SEMPER FI

swolesam

bbb - ur killing me lol ! yup, that should do it. will also disattach vital organs along with it, but hey, the hair will be gone , thats for sure, so mission accomplished :) LOL i'd consider wax but need something with more permanent removal effects!

I guess if it dis attaches a musical organ that should be okay. I wana keep my liver and kidneys tho. Maybe if I duct tape them in good and tight first that will hold them in! Now my skin could be another issue...but it may be like a great microderm treatment all over ;)

Some women I have seen may have the same real estate issue; an open house on a million dollar home that needs a serious vacuuming. 

I guess for now...we will just have to do what we do for hair removal and maybe one of us will invent some gnarly machine to remove the hair eventually. 

jewsir

i used it once in the joint. On my head. I guess I let it sit too long because when I used my ID card to scrape it off a couple of layers of skin came with.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ALTERNATIVE USE: I saw a guy mix half a cup of the powder with steaming water from the coffee pot and throw it on a guy. The effects were brutal.

Hey Beauty...wax is painful...shaving is not bad..but damn takes a lot of time and energy and certain places like to develop a rash..its an uphill battle either way :) LOL

Mleblanc

I dont know about you guys, but AAS as tripled my hair growth and nail growth and hair growth wear it never grew before.  I have to get a hair cut weekly, shaving ever couple days.  I was told i was going to go bold from AAS use, As of now i wish it would lol (just kidding) , but really my hair has never grown this much.  But since the deodorant trick works for me after shaving. life has been soooo much better. No more walking like you have swamp ass ! Lmao.