Halotestin

kingswe3are

I was wondering what your guys views are on Halotestin. Never tried myself, but was told to run at the end of a cycle. Also was told that it can make you have a short fuse. Any thoughts

suppsforlife

extremely powerful stuff and extremely toxic. I would say that if you're not competing or anything, it's just not worth it

kingswe3are

Thanks. Been sitting on it for awhile and haven’t really ran into anyone that has first person knowledge on it.

HGH.to

few people have actual experience with Halo because as supps mentioned, it's just not worth it for most people. it can dry you out and make insanely strong, but it taxes out your liver quite a lot

Denicnut

I was wondering what your guys views are on Halotestin. Never tried myself, but was told to run at the end of a cycle. Also was told that it can make you have a short fuse. Any thoughts
Yes it will make you very aggressive most likely…only to be used if serious powerlifting or last two weeks before a contest when dieting and calories are low it will keep focus and strength up in a deficit…not for a regular gym rat so to speak

Gainz.

Everyone I knew that ran it, used it for comps. Ended up getting hurt.
I think I'm gonna give anadrol a shot soon. Tried dbol... wasn't... all that impressed. but halo scares me a little. So that leaves anavar and anadrol.... so anadrol for winter bulk, anavar for summer cuts 🤣