I followed all advice given on MG.

Week 1 my body fat is 28%

Week 3 bf reduced to 23.4%
Weight 83.2kg
Skeletal muscle mass 35.8kg

End of Week 6 today my bf is now 20.3%
Weight 82.4kg
SMM 37.2kg

Will try to continue to bulk lean while reducing bf.

Kinda happy with my result here, as never I seen such great improvement in the past.

Thank you Muscle Guru 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Twizted

Excellent results man! Looks like you are putting in the work, keep it up. What's your goal BF?

Whiz

Seeing results are amazing. It’s shows dedication and consistency. Good thing your tracking stuff. Usually people just judge off the mirror which is harder cause you see yourself everyday

rosoo

Seeing results are amazing. It’s shows dedication and consistency. Good thing your tracking stuff. Usually people just judge off the mirror which is harder cause you see yourself everyday
Mirror won't work, have to use device to track cause overall weight gainer by 2kg

rosoo

From 20.3 end of week 6, now End of week 7

Bf is now 19.6%

First time on my life I am feeling so excited

D

Deleted member 45086

From 20.3 end of week 6, now End of week 7

Bf is now 19.6%

First time on my life I am feeling so excited
We gonna be changing your nickname soon too. You will soon be known as 93% LEAN. Keep it up.

rosoo

thank you @Bigbelly

I dont really think there is a possibility to drop to below 15%

as after next 5 weeks (week 12) + 2 weeks observation will start pct in wk 14 onwards

then blood test then next cycle then i will be on test e and deca + dbol

even if i am above 15 and below 18, i will be very very happy :)

rosoo

what do you mean? from the first cycle? unlikely.
but dropping below 15% is very real. it's actually not that hard. going in the single-digit bf club is harder
i understand, but for myself, i dont like to go too low in bf... a little is ok not too much, as i have business trip to many cold places and i need some bf to keep my body warm a bit, sweater does not do the work, given that my palm and feet will sweat and surgery cant help me do much on that per the cardiac surgeon

HGH.to

15% is actually good. It's not super shredded. again, the single digit bf% is actually hard. but bf over 12% isn't that hard to maintain!

rosoo

15% is actually good. It's not super shredded. again, the single digit bf% is actually hard. but bf over 12% isn't that hard to maintain!
ah ok... then i will see where i can go :) with my genetic, dont think i can do single digit and maintain it :)

HGH.to

ah ok... then i will see where i can go :) with my genetic, dont think i can do single digit and maintain it :)
there's actually no point maintaining it. in fact, no point going into the single digit if you're not competing (or simply want to have some type of life achievement)

rosoo

thats true... i will just be myself and be happy with what i can achieve... indeed i am not going for competition and wont want to go into competition as well... just want to build a bulkier body and exercise + workout to enjoy more good food :)

Gainz.

I feel like "super shredded" is just a new fad. Honestly most women don't care for it. I just had this conversation with my gf and a room full of her friends. She brought up my recent muscle development and one of her friends asked what my goal was, if I was trying to get bigger or shredded. I said bigger, almost all of them... all 6 girls said "oh good"
I then asked what they thought about 3 different guys with 3 kind of different physiques. Huston Jones, Helmut Strebl and Tristan Lee. Every single one of them liked Huston Jones over the other 2, and every single one of them thought Helmut was and I quote "kinda gross"
Like cars, I think other guys like super shredded or huge muscles more than women do.

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol, I got a buddy on another forum that's a beast. I'm talking the 600 BP 800 squat guy. He said he can only attract men and obese black ladies. The ones he likes says he's just "too much". Kinda oversteps reality after a certain point.

Gainz.

Lol, I got a buddy on another forum that's a beast. I'm talking the 600 BP 800 squat guy. He said he can only attract men and obese black ladies. The ones he likes says he's just "too much". Kinda oversteps reality after a certain point.
Exactly! When I had my nice cars, I got way more compliments from guys than girls!
But my gf has just recently asked me how much "bigger" I plan on getting. I said idk 200-210lb why? She very seriously said, that she doesn't want me to get to much bigger because she doesn't like that. I then told her Huston Jones is about my height, and the weight I want to be. She said that's fine, but not to much more. 🤣 like its easy to do or something.
But I totally get it, I don't like big girls... and I don't really care for super lean girls.
I might be the wierd one here, but girls with abs, like defined abs like mine and developed muscles... just not for me.