Happy to have Joined

Hello and welcome. Pretty sure you'll find a lot of helpful info here. or simply chat.
are you on gear? or planning to?
I’ve been stacking up gear for months. Just waiting for the urge to start. Improving my natural base will only benefit me. But I have a feeling it will be soon. Have you heard of using mk677 with pct to help sustain gains?

Gainz.

I’ve been stacking up gear for months. Just waiting for the urge to start. Improving my natural base will only benefit me. But I have a feeling it will be soon. Have you heard of using mk677 with pct to help sustain gains?

Absolutely, MK-677 will make you extremely hungry.
But if you take mk677 I recommend taking 1 day off a week. Like every Saturday or something.
I've ran 4 50ml bottles worth of MK-677.
I got them for $40 a piece... and honestly..
I wouldn't spend much more. Compared to gear.. its definitely not mind blowing. The only part I really like was the hunger. It made me impossibly hungry. Great for bulking.

But as a first cycle I recommend 300mg of test "e" or "c" a week for 10-16 weeks.
Then a 4 week pct (4 weeks after your last injection)
40mg of Nolvadex every day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg every day for the last 2 weeks. With 10-20mg of MK-677 every day. just take 1 day a week off.

Absolutely, MK-677 will make you extremely hungry.
But if you take mk677 I recommend taking 1 day off a week. Like every Saturday or something.
I've ran 4 50ml bottles worth of MK-677.
I got them for $40 a piece... and honestly..
I wouldn't spend much more. Compared to gear.. its definitely not mind blowing. The only part I really like was the hunger. It made me impossibly hungry. Great for bulking.

But as a first cycle I recommend 300mg of test "e" or "c" a week for 10-16 weeks.
Then a 4 week pct (4 weeks after your last injection)
40mg of Nolvadex every day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg every day for the last 2 weeks. With 10-20mg of MK-677 every day. just take 1 day a week off.
So how long in total am I taking the mk677? I was going to buy them in pill form

Gainz.

You can run it as long as you want...
You can run it the whole length of your cycle and pct. You can run it all year long.
So.. what ever you want. But it depends on the dosage. The longer you run it, the lower the dose like 5-10mg a day. The shorter amount of time the higher the dose. So if you just want to run for the pct 20mg... and drop if the hunger is too much

You can run it the whole length of your cycle and pct. You can run it all year long.
So.. what ever you want. But it depends on the dosage. The longer you run it, the lower the dose like 5-10mg a day. The shorter amount of time the higher the dose. So if you just want to run for the pct 20mg... and drop if the hunger is too much
Which is better?

I really appreciate this

Gainz.

Which is better?

It really depends on what you want. What's better for you isn't what's best for me.

Running a low dose for a long time has its benefits. Its good for rejuvenation, anti aging, its good for your skin, muscle and sleep. But running it for a short time at a higher dose is for muscle building and increasing appetite and all that.
So in your case I would run it for... 10 weeks. Start at the last 2 weeks of your cycle, during the 4 week gap to where you start your pct and then for your 4 week pct. I'd run 20-25mg a day

If you like it, then you can decide if its something you want to run long term

unclem

iam very interested in running that mk677. one guy ran it and gained alot of muscle, how true it was is beyond me but i think ill run it. u answered all my questions bandit.

Gainz.

iam very interested in running that mk677. one guy ran it and gained alot of muscle, how true it was is beyond me but i think ill run it. u answered all my questions bandit.

Its definitely possible... if you run it with gear! I ran 20mg for 14 weeks. I gained like 16lbs. But it definitely wasn't all muscle! I ran it with rad140. It made me impossibly hungry, like if I didn't eat every 2 hours I'd get lightheaded. It actually got me to my heaviest weight ever at 187lbs. But it was a dirty bulk... I couldn't stop eating! So Ive lost like 10lbs of fat since then. If I ran it with test and tren... and watched my diet a little better... it probably would of put a solid 12lbs of lean muscle on me.
Speaking of... I totally forgot... I think I have a whole bottle of MK-677 in my stash..... (literally running to my bathroom... I mean super secret spot mr dea man)
Holy shit I do! Found a whole bottle of rad140 as well! Fucking sick!
And apparently I took 25mg a day. I thought it was 20mg per ml.
I have to say the mk677 tastes fucking terrible!

Attachments

• received_3393444920879042.jpeg
    received_3393444920879042.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 5