Has anyone every heard of or tried HEXAGHEN

Oness03

It is suppose to bust up IGF-1 levels.

Has anyone used this product or heard anything about it?

Also is it a steriod or prohormone on anykind?

Korner

I have never used this product but heres some info on it.

HEXAGHEN is the first ever orally effective IGF-1 activator made possible through the utilization of a unique combination of highly specialized actives, which includes a GHRP-2 hexapeptide and an IGFBP-3 inhibitor. These advanced compounds are administered in a patent pending sub-buccal Fastsorb tablet delivery, which is critical for these potent yet fragile compounds to be abdorbed directly into the bloodstream, bypass the gastrointestinal tract and first-pass metabolism in the liver thereby preserving their activity and effectiveness as an IGF-1 Activator. IGF-1 is extremely anabolic and is proclaimed by scientists to be the critical mediator of muscle growth as it has the unique ability to stimulate both muscle cell hyperplasia (an increase in number of muscle cells) and muscle hypertrophy (muscle cell growth). So, IGF-1 not only increases the size of existing muscle cells, it also proliferates the formation of new muscle cells. Now, with the development of HEXAGHEN, you can experience the amazing muscle building effects of IGF-1. HEXAGHEN is clearly the most exciting muscle-building breakthrough on the bodybuilding circuit today.

CrazyMonkey

I've never heard of the stuff, but it sounds relatively new.
Safer, possibly but it depends on toxicity levels.
I don't think it would be near as effective as injections however, but if you could pop a couple pills post workout right away instead of a shot or 2, the certainly will get the popularity vote with most.

Hexaghen ingredients:
GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate, cis -4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione, and trans-4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione.

Frankly, this is mostly gibberish to me but I've never paid much attention to prohormones.

Semper Fi

Given the ingrediants:

Hexaghen ingredients: 
GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate, cis -4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione, and trans-4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione.

I would make sure to have "NO" CARBS OR FATS 1.5 hours prior to use as they will "blunt" the effects........ 

SF

Semper Fi

Safer?  Not sure what you mean - but GHRP-2 alone without the synergy of a GHRH is not nearly as effective............

SF