Has anyone heard of this Pharmaceutical company? Bought this bottle and idk if its real sustanon or not

otfjoey300

Not too many labs will put out a completely fake vial of test. My guess is if the lab isn’t reputable or a scam lab, it might just be some simple test e in the vial. But it’s most likely some form of testosterone.

suppsforlife

if you really want to find out what's in there - take it to a lab test. if you don't simply go for a legitimate source and legitimate brand and you're out of worries

EMachine

Hi Vitor,
I would suggest that you invest on a roid kit. There are several companies that offer it online. I like Dave Palumbo's (I'm not associated with him or any other company for that matter) . However, there are several. If you are going to inject anything into your body, know what it is and make sure it's real. I have never used that company so I don't know if it's legit. However, if you are going to continue to use oils and orals, your best bet is to spend about $150 and get a roid kit...it can save your life and it will give you peace of mind. You can also use the kit more than one time as it has several test kits. Good luck Bro!