HCG and Trt/cruising

JesseTX

I am currently on a low dose trt/cruise and have wondered about obtaining and using some HCG.
I have read many different methods and I'm getting lost in a sea of info and not sure where it applies to me.
I had done a blast earlier this year consisting of test-e/deca/var.
I dropped the cycle without a pct and went into the cruise...still on test-e/deca.

Question being...can I start HCG now while on cruise, or wait till end of my next blast?
If I do start now...for how long should I use it?

suppsforlife

Question being...can I start HCG now while on cruise, or wait till end of my next blast?
yes, you can start HCG while on a cruise, and you can use it while on the blast.
you could use it for as long as you need it. some stop after 4 weeks of use, others use it as a part of their HRT.
HCG is to keep your balls plumped. Sometimes used for infertility issues such as it may increase sperm count.

JesseTX

yes, you can start HCG while on a cruise, and you can use it while on the blast.
you could use it for as long as you need it. some stop after 4 weeks of use, others use it as a part of their HRT.
HCG is to keep your balls plumped. Sometimes used for infertility issues such as it may increase sperm count.
What's a good dosage schedule with hcg?

suppsforlife

it depends. but yes, you can use a few weeks to achieve results and discontinue. while on cycle, I recommend the last few weeks before starting the PCT (or whenever is required to keep the testicle plumped). For TRT/cruise - you could go the way you wish.

JesseTX

it depends. but yes, you can use a few weeks to achieve results and discontinue. while on cycle, I recommend the last few weeks before starting the PCT (or whenever is required to keep the testicle plumped). For TRT/cruise - you could go the way you wish.
I am really thankful for your help in the matters which I have been unclear to.
You have a lot of knowledge and appreciate your help.
I was reading this other thread which you participated in...and I'm curious about the effects of prolactin and deca usage.
I've ran a cycle for 15 weeks on deca and didn't experience much in the way of lethargy or low sex drive.
I didn't use caber....I actually found a supplement on Amazon, P-inhibitor.
It is a supplement which claims to block prolactin.
It may have worked as I mentioned I didn't experience issues associated with Dea usage.
I was running 600mg test-e, and 400mg deca, with anavar added to last 6 weeks of my blast.
I only experienced some mild estrogenic effects: sore/sensitive nipples, hot flashes, sweats, and slight water retention.

suppsforlife

not everyone experience Deca issues/high prolactin issues. Some may not experience any at 400 mg/week Deca, others experience high prolactin issues at only 150 mg/week Deca

JesseTX

not everyone experience Deca issues/high prolactin issues. Some may not experience any at 400 mg/week Deca, others experience high prolactin issues at only 150 mg/week Deca
Do you know the supplement I am referring?
P- blocker?
Is it similar to caber?

Gainz.

Even as a guy I've never understood why so many guys want big balls.
Mine are just always in the way. Sitting on them, getting hit by the dog, sticking to my leg.
Plus I have no interest in being fertile, will be getting rid of that ability soon enough.
Hell I wish they would just take them... I keep hearing you can sell your balls for like $25k a pop. I don't use my balls for anything since I'm on trt, and I could really use $50k....
Plus... think about how much more aerodynamic I would be 😂🤣

bobby ricky

I am currently on a low dose trt/cruise and have wondered about obtaining and using some HCG.
I have read many different methods and I'm getting lost in a sea of info and not sure where it applies to me.
I had done a blast earlier this year consisting of test-e/deca/var.
I dropped the cycle without a pct and went into the cruise...still on test-e/deca.

Before I started peds my sack hung so low I would sit on my balls all the time 😂 .
Testosterone made my sack tighter like when i was younger. The balls themselves are maybe 10% smaller but make my stick look even bigger . 👍 very happy with results 😂 I thought peds would give you raisin nuts 😂.

JesseTX

Even as a guy I've never understood why so many guys want big balls.
Mine are just always in the way. Sitting on them, getting hit by the dog, sticking to my leg.
Plus I have no interest in being fertile, will be getting rid of that ability soon enough.
Hell I wish they would just take them... I keep hearing you can sell your balls for like $25k a pop. I don't use my balls for anything since I'm on trt, and I could really use $50k....
Plus... think about how much more aerodynamic I would be 😂🤣
I like tea bagging my wife when she isn't expecting it so big danglies add to the effect.

Aussie

I know I should wear a ball protector at Muay Thai but I can’t be bothered putting it on. Be easier to have them removed