HCG Detectiontime

creanoxx

If i take 1000iu hcg e2d for 2 weeks, how long is it traceable in the blood and urine? I live in sweden and hcg i nog legal here.

suppsforlife

1000 IU every 2 days for 2 weeks is a lot. Are you sure you know what you're doing? also, why you ask? will have an anti doping test?
I know that it takes about 10 days to fully clear from blood and urine, but not sure if metabolites remain that can be traceable in tests though....

creanoxx

1000 IU every 2 days for 2 weeks is a lot. Are you sure you know what you're doing? also, why you ask? will have an anti doping test?
I know that it takes about 10 days to fully clear from blood and urine, but not sure if metabolites remain that can be traceable in tests though....

1000iu e2d is normal :) In Sweden HCG is doping-classified and I have received information that the police have asked for me at the gym. I am positive for about 30 more days on testo, so had to quit immediately and gonna start pct now. But do not want to take something that lasts for a long time, clomid lasts for 3 months so I will not take it. I can take Nolvadex, it stays in the urine for 5 days from what I can see. This is why I wonder how long HCG stays in the body. I will refuse to urine test and ask them to take blood samples if they take me, there it is more difficult to track substances and it goes out faster.

EMachine

....let's try this again...LOL
Hcg normally stays in the system for 10 days, however, it can be traced up to 3 weeks in some instances. 2,000 i.u. E2D is not a good idea. Most likely, due to the large amounts you're taking, some metabolites will remain after 10 days and can/could be traced. I love Hcg, especially before I use Nolvadex. Can you use another product instead? There are ways to get around these products...what products are you trying to avoid detection and how much time do you realistically have before you have to take a test? Some more info may help us give you a better answer.