Hcg during Cycle

Markmelbourne38

Hi guys, I'm 38 and I'm currently into my 5th week of using test e 250 ( .7ml every 4 days), tbol 30mgs daily and 1 iu of hcg every 4 days. one arimidex tab every day which I know is too much and ill be reducing down to .5mg eod. (Amateur mistake)

What are your thoughts on using hcg during the cycle?
I plan to be on cycle for a long time, maybe 6 months
Thanks in advance

BiggyBill

hi there Mark.
first off, i have to admit that I'm not a big fan of HCG and therefore I don't use it (used it a long ago, but I didn't loved the effects). So I can't say too much from first hand experience. Nonetheless, if you do love it and you respond well, you may use it (I read that many guys use it).
Hi guys, I'm 38 and I'm currently into my 5th week of using test e 250 ( .7ml every 4 days), tbol 30mgs daily and 1 iu of hcg every 4 days.
so far, this sounds pretty good.
one arimidex tab every day which I know is too much and ill be reducing down to .5mg eod. (Amateur mistake)
indeed that's a mistake and good for you that you realized it. reduce the dosage.
What are your thoughts on using hcg during the cycle?
i already shared my personal opinion. i am not a big fan of it, but i can't recommend against it.
I plan to be on cycle for a long time, maybe 6 months
that's a no-no! considering you're a beginner and especially considering you run Tbol, just don't.
Tbol is hepatotoxic, using it for that long is very dangerous for your liver, even at lower dose you mentioned. Go for 8 weeks maximum Tbol.
You may go for Test and HCG (to keep your testes away from shrinkage) for 6 months, but i still think is too much, especially for a beginner. 3 months (12 weeks) is more than enough to get effects. PCT, wait for a while, then go for a more powerful cycle.
again, you can go for 6 months test+ hcg, but i personally think that's too much for a man, especially beginner. Your body would require a long time to fully recover again.

MONSTRO

I dont like hcg , it increases estrogen and when you are on he cant do much on restoring your natural levels . Hcg is to be used if you will stop using gear or PCT to get your wife pregnant . It works always even after 20 years using gear

MONSTRO

I personally dont like . When i need my balls back i stop cycles and use HCG and pregnant my wife