HCG for Women

Ant2369

Wanted to ask has anyone had experience or know about using HCG for weight loss in women. I have read plenty of information about men using it but can’t seem to find info on womens usage other than for a fertility booster

Ant2369

Makes sense why I only see cycles for men. Lol trying to kickstart some fat loss for my wife I had her try some dragon CY3 a while back and it literally did nothing 😂

suppsforlife

your wife should make sure to have a clean diet with enough protein and calories under her maintenance to lose weight, obviously. needless to mention the importance of working out and cardio after each session.
Strange CY3 by dragon did nothing. that's actually a powerful (very powerful) fat loss compound!

Ant2369

your wife should make sure to have a clean diet with enough protein and calories under her maintenance to lose weight, obviously. needless to mention the importance of working out and cardio after each session.
Strange CY3 by dragon did nothing. that's actually a powerful (very powerful) fat loss compound!
I know it was wild I Have such bad side effects with clen I won’t touch it meanwhile she saw nothing