Hcg protocols and dosing

B

bigmurph

This forum is so much better than the one I came from. Like you said there is no bashing just conversation the way it should be.

Mg provides a solid platform for truly learning.

calmb4dastorm

We strive to have a family atmosphere here...we are not perfect by far, but we strive for excellence nonetheless! Never had i been on a forum--especially as a Woman--and got the respect and dignity that i received here from day 1. I have called this place home ever since! 

M

MetalMan

Well said Calm! +1! While I have yet to try HCG on my test cycle, I will be using 500 IU'S a week for 2 weeks and then bump it up to 1000 IU'S for the remainder of my cycle. I'm barely into week 1 of Test Cyp at 600 mgs split into twice a week. I will start the HCG at week #3. 

Maxima

That link you left for Wikipedia was one of the best articles I have read on receptor uptake and down take ever.  I know far too well about it with other drugs besides AAS. I plan to save it and pass it on !  Thanks Blast

Dunbar

500 every other day so that you don’t get desensitized. I’ve recently read that unless it’s used in conjunction with HMG it doesn’t actually work to stimulate testes???

Any weight in this statement?

Papa.Smurf0311

Im using 500iu a week while on cycle with aromison and i have e2 sides still but they arent bad at all. I feel like im controlling it well with my ai. My two questions are 1. WHEN should i be doing my hcg? Right now i just do 250iu twice a week on the same day i use my aas. Should i switch it up and use on a different day at a different time? And 2. Would clomid along with my ai help with my sides?

THE MOOSE

The human body always wants to maintain equilibrium in the body. It's possible to not recover after a steroid cycle, but those chances are rare if you're doing it correctly. The body can recover even if you've fucked up the homeostasis in your body. Below is cited information, "If the patient and his partner are willing to wait and his hypogonadal symptoms are manageable without TRT or AAS, the patient could simply discontinue the use of TRT or AAS to allow spontaneous recovery. Data from the male contraception literature indicate a reasonable probability of recovery in 67%, 90%, 96%, and 100% of men at 6, 12, 16, and 24 months, respectively, with a median time to recovery of 20 × 106 ml-1 sperm in 3–6 months."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/