Hcg protocols and dosing

blastthru23

The notion of tolerance or the need for more of a substance to get the effect of course is quite intriguing. Why do we need more? Well, one idea is that when the body is receiving an overload of almost any substance, and target receptors being the doorway for substances into cells to activate the cell, the body may down-regulate receptor production in the interest of homeostasis. In other words, the body either decreases or ceases the production of receptors. So appears that colloquially speaking, receptors get "plugged". It's more like the production facility (dna to rna to ribosome) gets halted, or "plugged" as it were. Here is a wkil page to support the hypothesis:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downregulation_and_upregulation

SemperFi

Mine begins this summer...  I am working on a 'less is more' personal project. 

Do you have your Speedo picked out yet?

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

And that's why we have take so much crap to adjust our systems for the high exogenous doses of aas compared to what our bodies would do otherwise. In a sense, we play god when doing this stuff. Adding these deleting that. Pretty cool being human being able to at least make an attempt to be supra natural. Life is fun when taking a head on interest in the subtle workings of nature. Are we making it better? Who knows, but it sure it fucking fun :)

blastthru23

Want to say that I was administering 500 in weekly of HCG. Had blood work done during that time and E2 was 23. I was taking adex now and again as well as I was also pinning 250 test e per week.

swolesam

This is worth noting... There is a concept out there that states the Leydig Cells in the testes become desensitized with OVER/HYPER stimulation, the Temporary effect of it is low/no response to LH and HCG stimulation, hence no/low Testosterone production related to that stumlation. The long term effect which is permanent damage to the Leydig cells which will cause you to be completely unresponsive to LH and HCG, and hence you will depend on Exogenous T for the rest of your life. I am personally not sure if the permanent effect is valid theory or not, but i would say when it comes to using HCG to stimulate your natty T production, More is not always better. Hence i personally stay in the 500-700 iu ew on cycle & off cycle and NO MORE. Only time i pass this boundary is the 2-3 weeks of 1500 ius ew following a cycle to jolt/shock the system then week 4 back to normal dose no more than 700 iu ew.

Do some research on this, you'll see the theories out there. Another theory is the body building antibodies against HCG with elevated dosages hence causing the unresponsiveness to elevated doses. Feel free to add in more based on your personal experience/research. This issue is VERY interesting!

blastthru23

i would guess that if one is going trt for life, the natural test kick from HCG isn't an issue, but, will the testes still retain size once the body becomes tolerant or rather resistant to HCG? Another thing to look into I suppose. Never ending Sam, always something interesting to deal with. Durned near a full time job with diet, training, researching and applying the knowledge. Wish I could retire and just do this!

swolesam

if your testes arent responding, they arent producing T, they will shrink.

You hit the nail on the head, between diet, training, supplements, aas, researching, and timing all that properly, its more than a full time job. i look at my buddies who dont work out, and their lives are SOOO MUCH simpler bro. Simpler aint better though, so i would never consider dropping this lifestyle, my only option is to MAKE MORE TIME FOR IT! So im on the same train you're on , need to retire early and do this full time!

blastthru23

The proof, then, is in the puddin'! If they're hangin, they're workin, and if they aren't and you're using HCG either the HCG is fake or underdosed, or your balls aren't responding thus resistant... maybe lol

swolesam

lol yes, i've had my balls shrink before oncycle no HCG and high Test, shut me down good, its v uncomfortable and feels unnatural. Thats why i always keep on the HCG on-cycle.

Dolf

I've never compared my ball size to another man, but the wife tells me I have the biggest balls she's ever seen, and when on cycle and shrunk they're the size of a normal pair of balls. Guess I'll need to hit the hcg before my beach vacation to fill those speedo's up nice and full. Lol

Dolf

When you're a grower and not a shower you gotta do something! Maybe do like burrr and drop a potato down there lmao

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"34023","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"acdc-big balls","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

B

Burrr

Dolf said:
</p><p>When you're a grower and not a shower you gotta do something! Maybe do like burrr and drop a potato down there lmao</p><p>
Just make sure you drop it down the front of your speedo. :)</p>

blastthru23

Striking the balance between the size of ones testes and the related appendage is often an undertaking well worth the small fee for HCG and some slin pins lol

jewsir

This post and it's follow up comments are evidence that MG is the best review and info site out there. Different opinions were expressed, backed by experience and facts and no one got but hurt or personally attacked the op no matter what was posted. I am a reader, I am on here every day reading.... current posts, old posts, reviews, and although I do not comment often, I always gain something from this site.  I was taught at a very early age "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO SAY, SIT BACK AND LISTEN.... YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!" Well I am learning lots of useful, practical, helpful things on this site. Thank you all for what You make MUSCLEGURUS!