HCG usage

swolesam

Totally agree.

I never run a cycle without hcg even at minimal dosages just to keep the boys pumping ,hence not complete HPTA shutdown, just partial (The LH & FH suppression will happen but NOT the balls). Hence if you run a lab on cycle , you'll see the LH and FSH are down to < 1 , zero point something = complete suppression. Which is find during the cycle.

bmurphr1

I'm just now starting on HCG since I'll be on TRT for the rest of my life, and I'm starting out low and slow with 250 IUs 2x weekly to see if it improves my testicle size any (I already have shrinkage going on from the T that I'm taking) and I'm gonna give it about 3 weeks to a month to see if 500 IUs a week is enough for my junk and if not I'll go up from there and up it to 250 IUs EOD since I'll have plenty of it to last me for the next 6-9 months.  I ordered some from two different sources, using bacteriostatic water, and keeping it stored in the fridge in an amber vial and not storing it in the door of the refrigerator so that I don't end up destroying a lot of the peptide by opening the door all of the time.  I keep the vial sealed up inside of a larger pill bottle as well just to make sure that it stays nice and comfy inside of the fridge.  I used 8mls of bacteriostatic water so that 0.4ccs of HCG equals 250 IUs and if need be will up it to 0.4ccs EOD to get my boys back to normal size.

B

Burrr

bmurphr1 said:
</p><p>I'm just now starting on HCG since I'll be on TRT for the rest of my life, and I'm starting out low and slow with 250 IUs 2x weekly to see if it improves my testicle size any (I already have shrinkage going on from the T that I'm taking) and I'm gonna give it about 3 weeks to a month to see if 500 IUs a week is enough for my junk and if not I'll go up from there and up it to 250 IUs EOD since I'll have plenty of it to last me for the next 6-9 months.  I ordered some from two different sources, using bacteriostatic water, and keeping it stored in the fridge in an amber vial and not storing it in the door of the refrigerator so that I don't end up destroying a lot of the peptide by opening the door all of the time.  I keep the vial sealed up inside of a larger pill bottle as well just to make sure that it stays nice and comfy inside of the fridge.  I used 8mls of bacteriostatic water so that 0.4ccs of HCG equals 250 IUs and if need be will up it to 0.4ccs EOD to get my boys back to normal size.</p><p>
I dose my hcg at 250 iu per week while on trt.</p><p>I'm liking that dose and have m as maintained test size just fine. </p>

TKC432

Been reading all morning about HCG ... I think I am going to pick some up as soon as I find a good source.  In week 11 of test e only cycle at the moment and my boys have shrunk considerably ... I didn't initially plan on adding HCG to this cycle but after all the reading I have done and the way the boys look at the moment I plan to get some going as soon as possible.   Great information here as usual on MG. 

SemperFi

Its inexpensive and a great option to mitigate testicular atrophy. Certainly one of the peptides that does what it says it does. 

Just don't buy into the HCG diet BS. Desperate people grasp for desperate things! ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I was recently doing some research on HCG in order to clear up a question i had regarding its use. I read that HCG will have little or no effect in males with primary hypogonadism/testicular atrophy. This is because men who suffer such condition have very few if any leydig cells for which LH to activate. The article stated that HCG administration only works on males with secondary hypogonadism (especially younger males, as leydig cells allegedly diminish as males age), for example due to super-physiological aas use.

blastthru23

500 iu split i to two doses twice weekly. Subq injection in that bit of belly fat is fine. Do not continue during pct. I think everything you need to know is up there in the thread in the bullet points. Anyhow, discontinue hcg one week before pct...

Dolf

X2 & +2 blast 

Hcg can be pinned IM or sub q. Sub q is easier and better because the body will absorb more hcg.

Unknown22514

I am running 300mg Test E twice weekly for 3 months. I have my AI and SERMS for PCT. However, with all the research I've been doing on HCG I decided that I  am going to pick some up. I was wondering if I purchase HCG Pregnyl 5000iu how much should I take weekly? Is it administered the same way as Test E (I'm pinning in my glutes)? And one last question I have is this ... I read a lot of people that run HCG while on cycle and this is what I plan on doing .... when should I stop the HCG? After my last pin? Before SERM?

blastthru23

1cc, 1/2", 29g is good. Get a few 10 packs at the local pharmacy. Sometimes they fuck up and give u a 5/16" pin. Hate that shit. Double check.

blastthru23

Btw. You'll need some bac water, a sterile 10ml vial, and one 23g sharp and one 23g mixing syringe. 3ml barrel is fine. Just do the math when mixing. Don't use the solution that comes with the hcg.

Unknown22514

Thanks much. I really appreciate the info. So I'll want to mix the bac water and the iu dosage together and pin that mixture, correct? Any references on where to purchase the 10ml vial and bac water?

blastthru23

No. Mix the contents of vial containing hcg with bac water, about 2ml. Hmmm, there's youtube vids on how to mix. A picture is worth a thousand words

Also, google bacteriostatic water for sale or whatever. Typically, the place that sells the water also has sterile sealed 10ml vials. I bought a bunch some time ago, and don't recall where from.

Dolf

Check out this sticky about hcg https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/human-chorionic-gonadotropin-hcg-mixing-storage

JARHEAD2

I’ve never used HCG yet. I’ve read a lot as to the ways it helps pct & even keeping gains. The main reason is just being unsure of reconstituting & best time to add it in. There’s much controversy over whither you go all cycle or right before end of cycle or only at pct. Many days unless you have teste atrophy, there’s no reason to use. Give me some solid advice from your experiences please. :)

THE MOOSE

I like HMG better than HCG! I use 150mcg weekly of HMG during cycle & it keeps my balls hanging super low & FULL of cum. My girl loves big loads; soo that keeps her happy! Helps the PCT too after cycle & my systems turns back on quickly. I tried it cuz I couldn't get any HCG at the time...so I bought a bunch of HMG instead which is very similar and I actually got better results.