Heat

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

97-101° temps all this week with heat index 113-120°. Now how's a feller supposed to lift after 12 hours of this.

D

Deleted member 45086

This has become my favorite style bench press. Man it's so smooth. I still do regular bench as well but really partial to this style

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-093851.png
    Screenshot_20220615-093851.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 45086

This has become my favorite style bench press. Man it's so smooth. I still do regular bench as well but really partial to this style
I probably posted a piece of equipment designed for old men, didn't I. 😂. Oh well

Twizted

Dude i was literally just thinking this same thing, ive been in the heat all damn day and now I'm drained and having to dig deep for the motivation to hit the gym.

D

Deleted member 45086

Dude i was literally just thinking this same thing, ive been in the heat all damn day and now I'm drained and having to dig deep for the motivation to hit the gym.
I just walked in the gym after another 11 hours, the heat is insane right now

Gainz.

I was out all day, then did chest, shoulders and traps. I have to say... it wasn't my best workout. I was drained... just had to put something in at the gym. Even a workout at 60% is better than no workout.

I just bought a box of chips ahoy extra fudge cookies... ill split it with ya!

D

Deleted member 45086

I was out all day, then did chest, shoulders and traps. I have to say... it wasn't my best workout. I was drained... just had to put something in at the gym. Even a workout at 60% is better than no workout.

I just bought a box of chips ahoy extra fudge cookies... ill split it with ya!
Yeah I just suffered through a 45 min shoulder workout. That's all I had. PS. I would absolutely love a cookie. 😂

Gainz.

Yeah I just suffered through a 45 min shoulder workout. That's all I had. PS. I would absolutely love a cookie. 😂
I feel ya, it was a pretty terrible workout. Couldn't get a rythm going... couldn't get excited about it. Just awful. But I'll make it up tomorrow.

These are my favorite cookies! I've already had like 10 🤣
The only benefit of my metabolism... I can eat what ever the fuck I want

Attachments

• 2706719.jpg
    2706719.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 0

suppsforlife

Even a workout at 60% is better than no workout.
that's exactly what i'm thinking on the bad days.
I feel ya, it was a pretty terrible workout. Couldn't get a rythm going... couldn't get excited about it. Just awful. But I'll make it up tomorrow.

These are my favorite cookies! I've already had like 10 🤣
The only benefit of my metabolism... I can eat what ever the fuck I want
shut up :cry: