Hello everyone... New here 😁

Biggmike624

I'm a 40 year old. I've never made working out a priority for most of my life. Actually until about 5 years ago I had never really worked out. In the past year I started doing body weight stuff and dumbell workouts. I got my first gym membership about a month ago and I also started my first test c cycle. I've been very happy with the results so far. I've considered adding dbol to my cycle but am wondering if I am too far into my cycle to start now. Anyways all advice would be welcome!

suppsforlife

Welcome. It's good you started to work out and then started roids and not the other way around. You also should have your diet on point.
moreover, it's good you started with testosterone alone. for how long you've been on test? what dosage?

Biggmike624

Welcome. It's good you started to work out and then started roids and not the other way around. You also should have your diet on point.
moreover, it's good you started with testosterone alone. for how long you've been on test? what dosage?
I'm at about 5 weeks. 200/mg every 5 days.

case007

Just stick to test. Everyone is too eager to add more and more to their blast. 200mg test every 5 days should be enough to see some excellent gains over a 12-16 weeks period.
Adding an oral in especially on your first cycle is not needed and just adding stress to your body for no reason. Its a marathon not a sprint.

Do this cycle, then your next cycle increase your test.
Then on your 3rd cycle consider another compound, but not an oral one. Perhaps Deca or NPP. Still no need for an oral and stressing your liver.

You can easily do 3 or more cycles without needing to go high on compounds and adding in orals.

Gainz.

Just stick to test. Everyone is too eager to add more and more to their blast. 200mg test every 5 days should be enough to see some excellent gains over a 12-16 weeks period.
Adding an oral in especially on your first cycle is not needed and just adding stress to your body for no reason. Its a marathon not a sprint.

Do this cycle, then your next cycle increase your test.
Then on your 3rd cycle consider another compound, but not an oral one. Perhaps Deca or NPP. Still no need for an oral and stressing your liver.

You can easily do 3 or more cycles without needing to go high on compounds and adding in orals.
You won't find better advice than this!
The only thing I will repeat is what @suppsforlife said, you really want to focus on your diet!
If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way!