Hello Im a 34yo military vet looking for some advice on my first cycle. Im going to try 500mg of test per week. I need advice on what A.I.'s to be on

boots2588

Hello im a 34yo military vet looking for advice on my first cycle. I am going to be taking 500mg test per week and need insight on what kinds of A.I's to be on and dosage during cycle and what kind of pct's to take. also should I be adding in hcg? Thank you so much for any info.

lineman1007

First, welcome to the group. Lots of good people and knowledge here. Second, thanks fer your service. 500 mg test is a good beginner cycle. I did not need ai's on my 1st cycle. It was also just test. However, before I started my 1st cycle, I got blood work done just to cover my bases and make sure I am good to go for a cycle. Pct you can use clomid or nolvadex about a week after you stop. Hcg works, too like Hchero stated.

HGH.to

everything is actually very individual. HCG, AI, Test dosage = all individual. I know many guys who don't run HCG and they don't need to. Moreover, others tried HCG and they did not respond well. As for AI - there are those like @bobby ricky using a gram of test per week without the need of an AI but I also know those who develop gyno at 200-300 mg/week of Test.
lastly, test dosage depends on a lot of things such as your health, response and goals. 500 mg/week may sound good, but 300 mg/week is safer. I also recommend having a bloodwork first.
tell us more about your goals, stats, and level of experience dieting and working out.

boots2588

First, welcome to the group. Lots of good people and knowledge here. Second, thanks fer your service. 500 mg test is a good beginner cycle. I did not need ai's on my 1st cycle. It was also just test. However, before I started my 1st cycle, I got blood work done just to cover my bases and make sure I am good to go for a cycle. Pct you can use clomid or nolvadex about a week after you stop. Hcg works, too like Hchero stated.
Thank you lineman1007i appreciate the knowledge.

boots2588

everything is actually very individual. HCG, AI, Test dosage = all individual. I know many guys who don't run HCG and they don't need to. Moreover, others tried HCG and they did not respond well. As for AI - there are those like @bobby ricky using a gram of test per week without the need of an AI but I also know those who develop gyno at 200-300 mg/week of Test.
lastly, test dosage depends on a lot of things such as your health, response and goals. 500 mg/week may sound good, but 300 mg/week is safer. I also recommend having a bloodwork first.
tell us more about your goals, stats, and level of experience dieting and working out.
Thank you HGH.to, I might start of with 300mg to be on the safe side, still debating, I have a naturally large frame and my goals are to put on considerable muscle mass, but don't want to get a lot of water weight and definitely would like to mitigate gyno. I don't know yet if im prone to it so this cycle will be a discovery cycle for me , I hope to build my insight on how my body reacts to just test. I eat very clean, rice broccoli and chicken/steak. have been working out intermittently for years looking to step up to more of a everyday full time gig. Thank you so much for sharing what you know, im all ears and welcome any feedback.

HGH.to

then it sounds you could start with testosterone as long as you don't have any health issues. 300-500 mg/week depending on what you're more inclined to: slightly higher risks of side effects and results vs lower risks and results (based on the dosage).
HCG and AI handy just in case. HCG if you notice testicle shrinkage, AI if you notice high estrogen symptoms (like gyno). only use them responsibly.
prepare PCT with Nolvadex and/or Clomid if you don't plan to remain on testosterone injections for the rest of your life (TRT - cruising)

zakco

Welcome! HGH is right.....all I need to do is look at a bottle of test and my nipples itch. However AI's make me feel like shit....even very small doses. I always run 10mg Nolvadex/day with no AI on cycle and works well. Best advice I can give is have plenty AI's and Nolvadex, as well as your PCT before beginning so you can deal with anything that comes up. It takes time to figure out what works well with your body.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I would say start dose at 200mg a week and titrate up to 500mg over a month.

Initially AI won't be necessary, for most people. It's very individual, as stated by others here so doses can be problematic to get bang on. You need to have one just in case those nipples get puffy, just don't take them cause ppl say, 0.5mg arimadex EoD. That dose would crash my Estrogen levels on 950mg a week.

Others may disagree on this, but I would say proviron might be best choice. It acts as a mild AI but also allows higher blood serum levels of testosterone. It actually does you some good, rather than just mitigating the sides of another drug.

unclem

i say keep arimidex on hand but dont use it unless u really need it. i do test e 1200 week and have never had to use anything.