Hello iron bros.

DavidJ

things not quite ideal at the minute.
New baby and less sleep than usual plus
Higher than normal prolactin year round.

looking to hit the first cycle within the next six to eight weeks (sleep will improve drastically by then)
Would say I’m approximately 20% bf at the moment.
store fat more so from the waist downward
So abs are there faintly. Even at < 15% there’s no separation in quads.
cardio will take priority over strength training to blast the extra tub (over the 6-8weeks) and will
drop the cals accordingly.
Any lean tissue lost I’m hoping to gain back through the Cycle.
With regards to the bloods I’ll have them drawn prior to the cycle.
Hopefully the p5p and boron recommended has helped bloods sort them selves out a bit.
Maybe the lack of sleep atm has negatively impacted stuff.
Either way I’m looking to get this cycle going regardless.
14 weeks of 400 test cyp and 6 weeks of 50mg Anavar or tbol.
calories are currently between 2100-2300 a day.
will probably up them to 2600 when cycle starts and increase as and when needed through out.
anyone want to chime in for pointers or whatever?

honesty please.

case007

Is it your first cycle?
If so, depending on your test levels - there is no need to go to 400mg straight away. 250-300mg would put a lot of people into superphysiological levels.
That way, for your next cycle (which ultimately you will want to do, everyone does), you can do 400mg. Then your third cycle 500mg.
Once you have 3 under your belt and know how you respond then you can add other compounds if you wish.

Your blood test will show you your levels, but unless you are way under normal levels, you dont need 400mg for your first.
Calculate your actual maintenance calories rather than what you are eating now, then add 10% to those for during your cycle. Adjust accordingly throughout but you will probably find that would be enough to add mass without adding too much fat.

Train HARD. Unless you can guarantee, despite the new baby and lack of sleep, you are going to hit the gym hard and regularly, with major intensity - dont bother with a cycle. You will just be wasting it.

You dont say how long you have been training already? If you havent been, then dont do a cycle at all. You dont need it. Newbie gains will be more than enough for you.
You also dont state your age. If you are young i.e 25 or under, no one can tell you what to do, but ask yourself whether you really want to shut down your natural production at your age.

DavidJ

Is it your first cycle?
If so, depending on your test levels - there is no need to go to 400mg straight away. 250-300mg would put a lot of people into superphysiological levels.
That way, for your next cycle (which ultimately you will want to do, everyone does), you can do 400mg. Then your third cycle 500mg.
Once you have 3 under your belt and know how you respond then you can add other compounds if you wish.

Your blood test will show you your levels, but unless you are way under normal levels, you dont need 400mg for your first.
Calculate your actual maintenance calories rather than what you are eating now, then add 10% to those for during your cycle. Adjust accordingly throughout but you will probably find that would be enough to add mass without adding too much fat.

Train HARD. Unless you can guarantee, despite the new baby and lack of sleep, you are going to hit the gym hard and regularly, with major intensity - dont bother with a cycle. You will just be wasting it.

You dont say how long you have been training already? If you havent been, then dont do a cycle at all. You dont need it. Newbie gains will be more than enough for you.
You also dont state your age. If you are young i.e 25 or under, no one can tell you what to do, but ask yourself whether you really want to shut down your natural production at your age.
I appreciate bro.
I'm 35
almost 14 years of training
No, bro, not first cycle.

case007

Ok, if its not your first cycle and you have already been on test 250 / 300mg approx, then 400mg would be fine. I still personally wouldnt bother with another compound, but thats just me.
If you want to then decide based on the results you want - Anavar for cutting and losing the weight while preserving mass, tbol for adding mass in a calorie surplus.

DavidJ

Ok, if its not your first cycle and you have already been on test 250 / 300mg approx, then 400mg would be fine. I still personally wouldnt bother with another compound, but thats just me.
If you want to then decide based on the results you want - Anavar for cutting and losing the weight while preserving mass, tbol for adding mass in a calorie surplus.
ok , will try. Thanks bro. I appreciate your help.