Hello!

SharonKY

I have been working....a lot.....like I fired three people in three months. Just kicking out the crap employees I was given when I started.  The excess stress forced my body to react.  I had dangerously low hemoglobin and became anemic to the point where I was almost hospitalized.  After weekly blood transfusions and iron for the last month my numbers are improving.  My red blood cells are not round but almost sickle shaped (I am not african american)...so I am at a higher risk for stroke.  My hematologist ordered me off cycle until we got stuff back on the normal side.  I got the ok to start back on cycle.....and started pinning yesterday.  Just test and Primo...I am going to do another round because my diet was off.  Calm had been kind enough after her competition to design a new eating plan and I was also given the ok to start that last week.  I am down 4 pounds in a week....
Work has got me stressed to the point where I cannot sleep at night....I am just thinking this shit aint for me.  I need to get a new gig.....

M

MetalMan

Sharon, hello to you! That sounds awful and I'm sorry to hear the bad news going on recently... I have a friend who works in Human Resources for an Insurance company and she was so stressed out, her hair was starting to fall out. She tried yoga classes and was able to get herself better in a few weeks and goes 3 times a week now. Her hair loss went away thankfully and while her job is hectic she doesn't feel the weight so much on her shoulders. I know everyone is different but maybe taking a class might relieve you of some of your worries? 

SemperFi

Put things into perspective and everything else will fall into it's proper place -

[[{"fid":"34167","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Still Complaining? (The Rich and Poor)","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

And if that doesn't work consider -

[[{"fid":"32554","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Godsmack - Cryin' Like A Bitch!!","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

If we would change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.

SEMPER FI