Hello...

SharonKY

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am still alive....lots of crap going on in life has kept me away.  I'm hoping things will clear up soon....miss all of you!

Love,

S

siegmund

life happens. , 

i know. i needed to step away from everything. and mentally im cool now , and 100xs relaxed. .

i wish you and your family a happy holiday. , good to see you  ,your a member you choose when you show up.....    great to see your well happy new year and xmas 

SharonKY

Thanks, guys!  I am looking for a new job...was told that I was being "replaced" but not given a reason.  So I have until Jan 31st to find something close to what I am making now.  I have some prospects, but the holidays just delays a lot. 
With the added stress, I havent been as loyal to the gym as I should be.  I just needed to figure out where I am going...because right now I have no clue.  I was treated years ago for an eating disorder and over the last few months it has slowly shown its head again.  I am back in therapy, but this relapse has been the worst.  I am completely transparent with my therapist though...she was a competitive bodybuilder in the 90's before going back to school to become a therapist.  She knows my issues and knows my use, so we are trying to map out what the heck is so funky with my wiring (in my brain).  Right now we are battling bulimia, binge eating disorder, OCD, ADD, Anxiety, and Depression. All of this while trying to work and keep my "normal" sense about me...which hasnt worked out well.
But its Christmas....and I am looking forward.  I am going to be forced to a new job ...and I need to force myself to start working on some issues I have ignored for years.
I hope that all of you have a beautiful holiday....Love you all!

SemperFi

Merry Christmas Sharon. You are a fighter and I respect that you never give up. We are all in a sinking boat. Pop in anytime you need help bailing some water. ;)

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Great to see you! Life will throw curve balls from time to time. Keeo your head up and keep moving! Remember, There is nothing you CAN'T do!!!!

SemperFi

She can't vote in Saudi Arabia, be a Catholic Priest or impregnate another women. A man is at least good for one thing on that list. ;)

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

My best wishes to you Sharon. The amazing and difficult way that trauma has of rearing itself in disorders is a complex and hard struggle. top that off with the fear of finding new work, can't be easy. I have no doubt you obviously will handle it well but still, my best wishes and prayers as best I am able.

Isn't it weird how we do not seek hardship and try as a rule to avoid it and yet noting shapes us or defines us like life's difficulties. I look forward to reading months and years down the road the wisdom and strength that you will have drawn from this period.

May God bless you with strength and wisdom and patience/calm and hopefully new work soon. Thanks for all you share with me and others here at MG.  

SharonKY

Thank you, Bobby.  Those words were wonderful to read.  I am hoping that I get through this and move on...they are not making my last few weeks easy on me.  I am seeking counsel in regards to emails, etc that I have. 
I have some leads on jobs, just the holidays delaying everything.  If I knew I had somewhere to go at the end this would be much easier.

ESmetalhead

Merry Christmas a new year is on it way and so is change.  Nothing stays the same so hard times will pass a better tomorrow is on its way

BobbyO190

I don't know if this helps at all but some of the best advice I ever received was from a Seminary professor that said 'never ask what the position pays. Your provision doesn't come from the church, it comes from God.' Then he looked around the room and asked us by name individually 'Bob, when did God ever let you starve?' answer 'never, not truly'. And he reminded us of the verse where Jesus said 'look at the birds of the air and the lilies of the field, if God so clothed these  how much more will He provide for you' (shortened).

I took this advice to life. I turned all moments of change over to God and said to Him I trust that you have this, where will you lead me? At times I was fearful and even out of work or in bad circumstances for months....but every time there was just enough. Just enough opportunity, just enough food, just enough money, just enough love...and in hind site months and years later it seemed silly that I worried at all.

Now that doesn't mean don't look, it doesn't mean dont' give your all. It does NOT mean to not strive every day....what it does mean is don't fear.

Fear is of the enemy and as the book says (not the bible) Fear is the mind killer. :)  

Try to trust, try to not have fear and know that truly God has you in the palm of His hand and He will provide.

All blessings Sharron and my apologies if I crossed any lines.