Hello

SharonKY

Just wanted to check in...its been awhile....life sucks at the moment which is why I have been MIA.

I will be back more often once I get things back in order.  Think of all of you often and hope that you are all doing well.

Love,

SKY

SemperFi

I figured out a long time ago that life is all about perception. Perception is a two way mirror. I can either look at the image staring back at me or I can look through the mirror and see the opportunities available in the next room.

I am not about to let anything have control of me. Especially life circumstances. Once I stopped staring at myself and looked at the opportunities in the next room life changed for the better. Changing my perception made everything else follow.

Maybe this will work for you also.

SEMPER FI

SharonKY

I am doing just that....but it requires my total concentration which is why I have been MIA.  I will be back....better than ever!!!

SharonKY

Hey Wonder!  Thanks for checking in on me.  I started a new job about 3 months ago and its been stressful to revamp a medical practice that has been bleeding money, but its starting to turn around.  I have been lacking in the gym and in my diet .....no excuses...I just stopped caring.  I am getting back to it.....just trying to decide on my approach.

Hope you are all doing well!