Hello

Wsrey1969

Hello. I've been a member for a little while but haven't posted anything. A little background. I'm 52 former competitive powerlifter and bodybuilder. The last time I was on everyone, including me was buying tren pellets and making their own. I'm getting ready to run a recomp.
Hope everyone is doing well

HGH.to

Hello and welcome. What do you mean by Tren pellets? maybe testosterone pellets? what do you plan to use?

Wsrey1969

I was talking about a long time ago. Right after TToKkoyo labs went bad. Right now I'm just running 250 test e once a week. I got my pre cycle bloods and getting more blood work at the end of September. If everything looks good my plan is to
500 test E
250 Deca
50mg Turnibol for the first 4 weeks. If I start getting a belly I might throw in some T3. I'd run the deca for 10weeks and probably switch out the test at week 8. By that point I'd be on Test E for 14 weeks total. I'd go to probably cap then run cyp through my cruise and see what happens.

HGH.to

as long as you're doing good on Test E why change? there's almost no difference between Test E and C.
and your overall plan sounds good enough

Wsrey1969

There is like one Ester or carbon molecule difference. I think. I'm not sure if that's enough to prevent a downgrade from the receptors or prevent cellular attenuation.
I have had issues with anything with a prop base in the past, so sust is out. I love suspension but I'm past the point in my life where I need to shoot something every day.
I'm starting at 3000 cal. 300g protein 300 carbs and the rest fats. Basically a 40/40/20. 4 day split at the gym and 5 days moderate cardio. Thank you for your response. Some of these sites you say something or try to help someone out and they blast you. So I appreciate it

HGH.to

There is like one Ester or carbon molecule difference. I think. I'm not sure if that's enough to prevent a downgrade from the receptors or prevent cellular attenuation.
yeah, there is a difference in ester, but it doesn't make a difference as long as you respond well
I have had issues with anything with a prop base in the past, so sust is out. I love suspension but I'm past the point in my life where I need to shoot something every day.
that's actually not a probl. Test E or C are working just fine!
I'm starting at 3000 cal. 300g protein 300 carbs and the rest fats. Basically a 40/40/20. 4 day split at the gym and 5 days moderate cardio.
sounds really good to me. except that 300 g of protein might be too much. again, might. if you do not have any gastrointestinal issues - go for it.
Some of these sites you say something or try to help someone out and they blast you. So I appreciate it
that's too bad someone blasts whoever asks for help... I can't really stand when there's someone giving a really bad advice that can hurt someone. but I don't think that any question is stupid though. if someone has questions - he's looking for help and we ought to help him!

Wsrey1969

yeah, there is a difference in ester, but it doesn't make a difference as long as you respond well

that's actually not a probl. Test E or C are working just fine!

sounds really good to me. except that 300 g of protein might be too much. again, might. if you do not have any gastrointestinal issues - go for it.

that's too bad someone blasts whoever asks for help... I can't really stand when there's someone giving a really bad advice that can hurt someone. but I don't think that any question is stupid though. if someone has questions - he's looking for help and we ought to help him!
No gastro issues. At one point I was at 400g of protein a day but I was running alot of shit. I'm pretty good with this stuff but you know so much has changed. So if I have a question, I'm gonna ask. It's sad all the bad advice going around. People claim to be this or that. At the end of the day People respond differently to different things and nothing in this world is promised. I'll be around this board fo sho :)

Gainz.

Some of these sites you say something or try to help someone out and they blast you. So I appreciate it
You won't find any of that here!
But first welcome brother!
This place has become almost a home away from home for me. Lots of great information with even better people!
You've already been talking to one of the best, I promise you won't get better advice than what @HGH.to gives you.
Your absolutely right about all the nonsense on the internet! I spent months and months trying to do my own research... 🤯.
Just drove me in circles and lead me to believe a anavar only cycle was the best bet (its really not) I only came here to find gear. Within a week I knew more than all those months of research. Thanks to the fine gentleman here I've totally transformed my body.... and now I'm someone who can give good advice. I came here knowing nothing about gear, I mean I thought I did because of reddit and YouTube. But in reality I knew absolutely nothing. But not only the incredible information I continue to learn, but some of these guys have grown to be friends. People willing to help, really willing to help! @Bigbelly I still appreciate that offer! (👊)

So if you stick around I have a very good feeling you'll like it here, and please don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have. We're definitely not that kind of group!

Wsrey1969

You won't find any of that here!
But first welcome brother!
This place has become almost a home away from home for me. Lots of great information with even better people!
You've already been talking to one of the best, I promise you won't get better advice than what @HGH.to gives you.
Your absolutely right about all the nonsense on the internet! I spent months and months trying to do my own research... 🤯.
Just drove me in circles and lead me to believe a anavar only cycle was the best bet (its really not) I only came here to find gear. Within a week I knew more than all those months of research. Thanks to the fine gentleman here I've totally transformed my body.... and now I'm someone who can give good advice. I came here knowing nothing about gear, I mean I thought I did because of reddit and YouTube. But in reality I knew absolutely nothing. But not only the incredible information I continue to learn, but some of these guys have grown to be friends. People willing to help, really willing to help! @Bigbelly I still appreciate that offer! (👊)

So if you stick around I have a very good feeling you'll like it here, and please don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have. We're definitely not that kind of group!
Hey man. Thank you so much. Im planning on sticking around. I really appreciate that.