Hello

Lyonspride

Returned to training a few months ago after 3 years of injury and weight gain, and got everything heading in the right direction…
I’m 43, 185cm, 108kg (down from 115kg) and looking for info on how to do things properly…
I’ve done 2 cycles many years ago, doing literally everything I now know to be wrong. I’m very lucky I didn’t screw myself / my levels up permanently.

HGH.to

Hello and welcome to MG. you've come to the right place for information. Are you searching to start a cycle?

Lyonspride

Hi HGH.to, I started a beginners cycle a couple of months ago to ease myself in.
6 weeks of Test E 300, then a week and a bit off for a holiday then 2 weeks of clenbuterol.

i was planning to do a 2nd 6 week cycle of just Test E 300 then full PCT, but the first iteration went so smoothly I was thinking of modifying the plan and adding Equipoise in also.

HGH.to

6 weeks with Test E is not actually enough. Also, have you been using Test E 300 or 300 mg/week? if you've bene using Test E 300 then how many ml per week? I
6 weeks is not enough because that's the time that Test E requires to fully kick in your system. That's why cycles are at least 10 weeks long. Many go for 12-14 weeks then full PCT.
PS: PCT is important after every and each cycle with anabolic steroids.

Lyonspride

Thanks, I’ve not explained it very well.
I’m doing 300mg/week so that’s 1/2ml of Test E300 twice per week.

The plan was to do 12 weeks, with a pause in the middle as I would be travelling and on holidays so would use Clen as a reset/bridge for those couple of weeks.
I understand some people do 6-8 weeks on, 2 weeks clen ad infinitum almost like a modified form of blast & cruise.

I say the plan was, because having completed 6 weeks and the clen reset I’m about to start the next 6 weeks but am wondering whether I add in EQ and do 12 weeks so as to get the full effect?

Gainz.

Welcome brother, but are you aware of ALL the side effects clen has? 3 of them directly effect your heart!

And as far as the traveling? Planes? Hotels? You can send yourself your gear through the mail. Have it waiting for you when you get there.
But honestly just do the 12 weeks of test. Then you can start adding compounds.

loren

agreed 300 test e is not enough and leave the clen to the young guys a great diet goes a long way bodies are built in the kitchen just polished with gear gear grows zero muscle you have to push your self it really just lets you abuse your self and body faster if there was gear to inject and grow imagine how great that would be. just doesnt happen work around any injury supplement your diet with quality gear. as i always say have a goal when you start a cycle and pick the best gear that will get you there. all gear is not created equal.

HGH.to

I wouldn't start test at all if you know you're going to have a break. You have to fully 'give yourself' during the cycle but if you can't workout and diet (due to traveling) why use steroids? and starting then stopping the using again in the middle of the cycle is not a good idea. Either run a full cycle, or do not start... If you want a shorter cycle such as 6-8 weeks long, go for Test P, but you need to inject it daily or at least every other day