Hello!

cappync

I am a 47yo from NC. Was on Dr prescribed TRT but have decided to go on my own when my Dr. told me that my 67 pg/ml free T reading was "within range" and refused to increase my dose. Ive done a cycle of Primo/ Anavar/ Test and I am in the best shape of my life! Looking forward to joining this community.

cappync

My total T was 405. I am on week 4 of Primo (500mg week, Test 300mg week, Anavar 40mg/day). I am also taking liver support and GW501516. I am going for bloodwork on Monday but I feel great. I got my stack dosing from Dylan Gimellis youtube channel.

Gainz.

Welcome brother... Been debating on trying primo... But the price>results has always put me off.
Think I'm just gonna stay with tren and mast 😁

cappync

The Primo is expensive but worth it when I consider the side effects of other compounds. I’m not looking for massive size, I want to be as strong and ripped as possible with the least possible side effects and the Primo/Anavar/ Test stack is good for that according to the research I’ve done. Would Tren get me bigger, faster for cheaper? Sure, but the side effects of Tren make it not worth it to me!

Gainz.

The Primo is expensive but worth it when I consider the side effects of other compounds. I’m not looking for massive size, I want to be as strong and ripped as possible with the least possible side effects and the Primo/Anavar/ Test stack is good for that according to the research I’ve done. Would Tren get me bigger, faster for cheaper? Sure, but the side effects of Tren make it not worth it to me!

Only side effects of tren for me is making me a unstoppable fuck machine... 5 more days and I'll be running tren e and tren ace... And some tren base... I can't fucking wait! I'm gonna give my girl a permanent stutter! 🤣😂🤣😂