Help a brother out please, concerning Arimidex (anastrazole)

Yt1991

(This is a hypothetical situation, not talking about myself necessarily)

So bro has been running Test Prop 500 mg/week with 50 mg Dianabol split into 3 doses E.D. Bro's friend says bro should be taking Arimidex with that cycle, and gives bro a vial of 28 anastrazole pills that are 1mg each. Lets say hypothetically bro's friend doesnt tell him how to implement it.

So thats the question to you wise brothers; how would bro go about dosing the Arimidex with the cycle mentioned above??? (500 test/week 50 dbol ED)

Please help. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, brohams.

Juicex11

(This is a hypothetical situation, not talking about myself necessarily)

So bro has been running Test Prop 500 mg/week with 50 mg Dianabol split into 3 doses E.D. Bro's friend says bro should be taking Arimidex with that cycle, and gives bro a vial of 28 anastrazole pills that are 1mg each. Lets say hypothetically bro's friend doesnt tell him how to implement it.

So thats the question to you wise brothers; how would bro go about dosing the Arimidex with the cycle mentioned above??? (500 test/week 50 dbol ED)

Please help. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, bro

whats up bro, you definitely need an estrogen blocker with that cycle due to test and dbol will aromatize. However, I’ve found that the dosage of arimdex or anastrozole can vary greatly based on the individual. For example, I personally am not as prone to estrogen so I normally take .25 mg of a pill of anastrozole or .50 of a pill 24 hours after my injection day and that seems to do the trick. Some guys need more, but the one thing I would caution you is to not completely kill your estrogen levels. You will feel like absolute do shit if you tank your estrogen levels to zero and it takes a while for them to bounce back.

are you currently having any estrogen related side effects now?

suppsforlife

0.5 every 3 days would be a good starting dose. Work from there. Either increase or decrease based on your reactions
100% true
This is one of the reasons that on your first cycle and I bet it's a first cycle that you run only test. It gives you a chance to see your sides and how much ai it takes to control them
100% true either.
If that's your first cycle - your best bet is Test alone. AT LEAST run Test alone for 8 weeks and add Dbol last 4 weeks if you're 100% sure you want to add it to your cycle. for reasons earlier mentioned

Yt1991

whats up bro, you definitely need an estrogen blocker with that cycle due to test and dbol will aromatize. However, I’ve found that the dosage of arimdex or anastrozole can vary greatly based on the individual. For example, I personally am not as prone to estrogen so I normally take .25 mg of a pill of anastrozole or .50 of a pill 24 hours after my injection day and that seems to do the trick. Some guys need more, but the one thing I would caution you is to not completely kill your estrogen levels. You will feel like absolute do shit if you tank your estrogen levels to zero and it takes a while for them to bounce back.

are you currently having any estrogen related side effects?
Thanks for reply. As of now, I'm not having any super-serious estrogen sides like sensitive nips/gyno, (knock on wood) ALTHOUGH, when I added the 50 mg of Dbol to the 500 test, my sex drive went WAY down. Im not getting ANY E.D when its time for action, but when I was only on the 500 test ALONE my actual sex drive was like 6 times higher than it is now with the 50 mg Dbol on top, and this was like an overnight change after adding it. BUT after adding the Dbol I blew up noticeably. Is the lowered sex drive but no E.D an estrogen side? Will the Arimidex fix it?

suppsforlife

both lowered sex drive and ED can be an estrogen side. Some may get both, others only one. Others may not get it at all. Arimidex may or may not fix it. low sex drive also could be due to high prolactin, but since you do not run Tren or Nandrolone - that's unlikely to be your case. to be sure, better have a blood work