Help coming off cycle early

dohcsvt

I have only taken 4 injections at 2X250 test-E. However a medical situation has come up that I may need my test to be in normal range for diagnosis. Since I have only been on for such a chort time do I need to do any PCT? Also, any idea how long until my test is back into its natural range? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Since I have only been on for such a chort time do I need to do any PCT?
it depends from one person to another, but with a much higher possibility - yes.
You may not need a harsh PCT. Nolvadex alone, for example, can work well. I assume 40 mg/day for a few days and then reducing to 20 mg/day for like a week or two should work fine.
Also, any idea how long until my test is back into its natural range?
again, it depends from one person to another. But I would assume anywhere between 2 and 8 weeks range.

dohcsvt

Thank you for the feedback. I had ordered Nolvadex, Arimidex and Chlomid before I started to make sure I was fully ready for anything that came up… I never thought something like this☹️, I just assumed maybe some gyno at worst.

suppsforlife

I had ordered Nolvadex, Arimidex and Chlomid before I started to make sure I was fully ready for anything that came up
that's why i always recommend my clients to have Nolvadex and Clomid ready even before starting a cycle, although they are meant for PCT. you never know when something goes wrong and you need to quickly get off.

dohcsvt

After further research, I am 99% sure I simply have an epididymal cyst. These things are benign and generally require no treatment, plus are very common (1 in 3 men my age have them). Since I am just to the point that I am starting to see gains in my first ever cycle, I have decided to continue with my planned cycle. While obviously keeping an eye on this situation.