Help cutting up

I am on test cyp 200mg a week stacked with tren e 200mg per week I'm in my 2nd week of cycle wanted to know if I could add winstrol to speed up the cut and drop body fat percentage

HGH.to

what you're cycle number? ever used Test and Tren? Both Test Cyp and Tren E will take 3-6 weeks until they will fully kick in your system so you would get a feeling they work.
Test + Tren + Winstrol is generally doable, but not for beginners...

This is my 4th cycle the first ones where test then sus and dbol and test and anavar but the orals didn't react the greatest to my liver don't know why

HGH.to

This is my 4th cycle the first ones where test then sus and dbol and test and anavar but the orals didn't react the greatest to my liver don't know why
because orals are no good for the liver. and now you said you want to add Winstrol but it's no good for your liver either. better be careful

Ya I think I'm going to stay on the 200mg test cyp and 200 tren e per week I took some saw palmetto supplement when I had trouble starting to piss and this morning I woke up and took my morning piss and everything was fine but if anything else happens I think I might drop the tren to 100 per week and stay at 200 for the test do u think that's a good idea please let me know I don't really see anything shape wise yet but my maxes on all my main lifts have gone up like 20 pounds already so I know it's working

HGH.to

I would still have bloodwork. E2, prolactin, PSA, liver enzymes, test - they are all very important

Gainz.

My 2 cents... Don't rely on gear for cutting. Don't rely on gear for anything...
Your main concern should be your workout program and diet. Gear should only be the cherry on top.
I've found most peoples diets aren't as on point as they think.
Especially if you're drinking soda, juice, Gatorade, Snapple... Basically anything besides water and milk. The amount of calories and sugar in 99% of the drinks out there... It's basically poison. Most people can loose weight by simply switching from sports drinks and soda to just plain water.
Also... Cutting is done in the kitchen... Not the gym... And definitely not in injections. Yes certain gear is definitely better for cutting than others... But you can use deca to cut... Tren to bulk... It's all about your diet.
To get lean focus on high protein, low fat and low sugar. Believe it or not... I'm bulking right now... Im always bulking. Yet I'm insanely lean. Yet I've been putting on a pound or two every week for the last 5 weeks.
Again... High protein, low fat and low sugar. Don't deprive your body of fats and sugar... Just keep them at a minimum.
A great thing to know... If your shit floats... You have to much fat in your diet.
Hope any of this helps

HGH.to

My 2 cents... Don't rely on gear for cutting. Don't rely on gear for anything...
Your main concern should be your workout program and diet. Gear should only be the cherry on top.
I've found most peoples diets aren't as on point as they think.
Especially if you're drinking soda, juice, Gatorade, Snapple... Basically anything besides water and milk. The amount of calories and sugar in 99% of the drinks out there... It's basically poison. Most people can loose weight by simply switching from sports drinks and soda to just plain water.
Also... Cutting is done in the kitchen... Not the gym... And definitely not in injections. Yes certain gear is definitely better for cutting than others... But you can use deca to cut... Tren to bulk... It's all about your diet.
To get lean focus on high protein, low fat and low sugar. Believe it or not... I'm bulking right now... Im always bulking. Yet I'm insanely lean. Yet I've been putting on a pound or two every week for the last 5 weeks.
Again... High protein, low fat and low sugar. Don't deprive your body of fats and sugar... Just keep them at a minimum.
A great thing to know... If your shit floats... You have to much fat in your diet.
Hope any of this helps
100% right.
I always hear people saying "I can't bulk no matter how much I eat because of my fast metabolism"
then I show them how much a bodybuilder eats (and what exactly he eats) and they realize their daily food intake is maybe one bodybuilder's meal.
it gets very clear they do not have such a fast metabolism anymore :ROFLMAO: and they don't actually eat that much

high metabolism or or not, the main staple is diet and genetics. If youre not eating, you wont grow. Roids just adds to what your potential is, but isnt the most important factor when it comes to growing. If you are set on taking orals, be sure to take your milk thistle and/or other liver cleansers

Gainz.

100% right.
I always hear people saying "I can't bulk no matter how much I eat because of my fast metabolism"
then I show them how much a bodybuilder eats (and what exactly he eats) and they realize their daily food intake is maybe one bodybuilder's meal.
it gets very clear they do not have such a fast metabolism anymore :ROFLMAO: and they don't actually eat that much
If I can gain... Anyone can. It just takes real work

rosoo

Agree with Gainz, i seen people with donut, coffee, sausage, burger and when bulking yet they complained about high bf in their body... imho its all about what you eat and how you rest