HELP!!! How To Speed up the receptor cleaning process ?

MRFIXIT

Ok, So this may be a NOOB type question but... I dont know everything! I cycled longer than i wanted to so i could get more gains this winter,,,, So my schedule is now fucked up. I cycled 16 weeks... So the question is... How can i speed up the waiting time for my next cycle? I cant wait 16 weeks and will have to start my cutting cycle a month early (i have never done this) So is there a way to help clean my receptors? Im still doing proviron and on the 8th day of HCG right now... any suggestions would really help! Who has the big brain here????

Thanks in advance gentlemen (and ladies)

siegmund

That is a good question,

im guessing , there is nothing , that would clean receptors faster, the.logic behind my guess is , I think we would have heardm of it.already , ppl every where would be all over it .. like I said im guessing , but hopefully there is something that can help

Standingup

There is, I will have to wait till I get home and review my notes. Its not anything I could say is proven, but I remember it was info a pro gave out.

MRFIXIT

Thats what im gathering from google.. i just thought there might be something new that someone has heard of... I was going to post a link to an article from another site but wasnt sure if it was allowed... (not claiming its mine) or plagiarizing 

D

dolfanshan

Have you researched if t3 can help clean out your receptors? I remember reading something on it before.

Standingup

Ok Well Im sorry I cant find the exact protocol, but I can tell you for sure it was using doses of L-Glutamine, L-Histadine, and creatine.

The other protocol Ive heard of is using DNP ( a highly toxic substance if missused) or Clenbuterol. The theory behind the last two is simply to speed up metabolism. 

wes

Ihave read the same thing about dosing t3 and benadryl and uping cardio . I'm not sure of dosages but I'm sure you can google t3 receptor cleanse.

D

dolfanshan

Reading up on this there are so many different opinions and theories its crazy. I've read that you can't clean out receptors, that receptors regenerate everyday, that 500mg of test will only get you so big so you need to up the dosages, and that by remaining clean for 4 weeks and raising your metabolic rate will clean out the receptors. There's lots of theories here, but none are proven.

BillyDwilliams

Opinions are like assholes...and everyone here has an opinion, sooo....

Its my understanding that its kind of a Myth?   Our body is constantly making new receptors by the millions, every minute in fact

wes

I have read the same thing , but I have also read that if you raise your metabolic rate it helps rejuvenate or replenish receptor sites. I have never been able to find any controlled studies about either though

Dolf

That's the point I was getting at. They have several theories, but none are confirmed or backed by studies.

Dolf

I talked to my cousin who's in med school and 1 year from becoming a doctor. She said when you use something your receptors internalize and become less receptive to what you're using. When this happens your body does not make new receptors which is why you have to use greater amounts to get the same effect. She said once you cease using whatever you're using your body will then begin to clear out your receptors, and regenerate new receptors. She said that's why a lot of drug addicts get clean in rehab then overdose by relapsing and using the same amount of drug they used before going into rehab.

I also asked her if raising your metobolic rate would assist in clearing receptors. She said she wasn't sure, but it would make sense medically for it to help. 

Johnmarshall12

youtube.com/watch?v=NkZcuPIIvjM

Watch this video a few times. I wrote researched article about this. Email me for more info id u like. I know my stuff on regenerating receptors!